Author Topic: THE# Dreamspark server  (Read 110439 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: THE# Dreamspark server
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2013, 02:21:23 pm »
-- > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLVq0IAzh1A <--
Megs,
The Esquire (cover at least) is correct by its England, Stephie shirt, ect I know what it is. I do not know what is inside. I don't have a copy, nor did I say its ok.
'STEPHIE' publications have done nothing for me except, in the end it caused me problems. I have recieved nothing.

Q; why would I want to send out thousands or any such Hot Mails to a bunch of people I don't even know, nor can I judge any quality or content.

Q; what am I supposed to do with all the potential issues with something like 'Meg' as it is a long and extensive shared Body? ( again it's not Megan Fox or even 'Me' thats the problem)
I don't know when everything became a 'smother me' to the point of... for the sake of????? WHAT?

Example, If 'K' runs around with my hair, and winds up dating 'R' ,, I really don't see the purpose.
I mean why would I want actors or whoever to live and collect my life for me? I don't see any advantage of it.
( K, I saw your W eyes somewhere attached to the Chloe stack, from this point I don't know where it leads, It is still a NT. it's just a dream. Good Luck. I don't have anything else to offer you. )

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA <--

I don't see how or why, when suffering through so many legal problems and crap, the contionuation of the very proceedures of ........ and their is no assistance to resolve anything on my end.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 02:53:02 pm by One »
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2013, 03:06:15 pm »
--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo <--

Bill, for your next lesson, get rid of Mr. Plelps. the Rehology is maddening out here.
(the town welcomes him back every few years on marques) ( discusting time loop FREEE AGAINNNNNN????)
--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zV78IgXzB0 <--
-J
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 03:13:24 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2013, 12:23:30 pm »
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 12:48:16 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2013, 12:41:22 pm »
the bullsh** that I experencedending in This is meg idintifine me ( realize I spent a full day and gas money to try to get something done was all for what? )
yesterday I went to the doctors office, and spent over 100 dolars and couldn't get what I needed because the RXs are over 700 dollars.
I absolutely think the games of trying to get something done thet results in nothing more than an ID confirmatiom. its a waste of my life.

I #Hate this state that thinks its ok to bury me in paperwork that provides me with a situation that the state thinks they have access to extra services and not pay or compensate for the services/access.
Nobody else in the state has to be 'TAXED' and supposed to give up these things for FREE.

I nkow more than most doctors in some respect, I also hate the pharmacutial companies for their use of 'R-Dopa" drugs and then turn around to try to sell it back to me. ITS THE SAME THING THAT IS GOING ON WITH MEDIA SERVICES. IN PLAIN WORDS , TAKING FROM, ME HANDING IT OUT TO MANY PEOPLE AND WHEN I WANT SOME OF IT, THE ONLY OPTION I HAVE IS TO PAY FULL PRICE.

I also dont understand HOW and WHEN I became a supposed professional paitent where all  I do is spend tremendous time and effort to a problem that I did not create.

Isnt their ANY money or help to help me resolve issues, or does the media think that its an honor to be stolen from?
Publications like books are creating me a problem as well, it doesnt make sense to have books published and the publisher keep all the profits. including books that become movies.
HOW DO YOU BALLANCE YOUR BOOKS.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:02:52 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2013, 12:58:34 pm »
I also confirmed the 'protective orders' that were signed by Michelle Track and JUDGE Atkins are some kind of fake, it doesnt make sense to lie to do some script just to keep me in solitary for 9 months, make me a judge, that I cant communicate with because im in jail, and the release orders are ignored by the jail

Where are the arrest warrants for the guilty people?
why when people fake the document for what soever purpose just run and hide or laugh at me in some pschyco laugh about the whole thinh. I LOST MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THESE IDIOTS.

if they are using the law to do this to me then where is the law to help someone who needed help in the first place. its just making victims out of victims. ( the Jail knew this was wrong and the jerks just laughed and said I was an actor ) I DO NOT WANT TO ACT AS IF I WANT TO BE IN JAIL WHILE EVERYBODY LAUGHS. AND PRIVATE INFO IS FREELY HANDED TO SCUM INMATES IN THE JAIL.

WHERE ARE THE ARREST WARRANTS? I WAS DEEMED AS A JUDGE WHICH IS NOT AS ABSURD AS WHAT HAPPENED. MANY THINGS KNOW I AM RIGHT, BUT THE COPS ARREST ME OND THROW ME IN SOLITARY, PROMOTE NO CONTACT ORDERS THAT ARE FAKE TO BEGIN WITH.

I#HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STATE WITH EVERYTHING WITHIN MY BEING.
IM TIRED OF THESE LIENG COPS AND THEIR IGNORANCE OF THE LAW AS A BASIS OR DOING WHAT THEY DID
THEY HAVE NO GROUND TO STAND ON,, SELECTIVE IGNORANCE.
I HOPE THIS COUNTY FRIES TO DEATH

IF CLARA WHOM IS THE MAJOR PROBLEM LAUGHS AT WHAT HAPPENED OR THE FACT SHE IS RANSACKING MY PRIVATE FOR THE SECOND TIME , SOMETHING REALLY BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN. I CANT GET THROUGH HER THICK A**ED SKULL TO STOP. AND ITS NOT FUNNY.

WHERE ARE THE WARRANTS FOR THESE VEHICULAR HOMICIDES?

REMEMBER JUDGE ATKINS WAS NOT ONLY PLAYING SNEAKY lies BUT IN THE END WHEN ASKED " WHY DID i SPENT 9 MONTHS IN YOUR JAIL" THE ONLY ANSWER HE GAVE WAS "I DON'T KNOW"

IDIOT MENTAL MURDERS
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:06:37 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2013, 01:11:53 pm »
iM ALSO TIRED AND DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MEDIAS CAN TAKE AND PUBLISH ANYTHING GOOD AS IF NOTHING IS WRONG BUT LEAVE ALL THE CRAP IM HAVING TROUBLE WITH ALONE.
IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO PUBLISH PAIN AS SOME SORT OF CHOCOLATE. AND IGNORE THE PROBLEMS?

ARE ALL MEDIAS SAYING THEY MADE NO PROFITS OR VALUABLE UPGRADS AS TO THEIR IS NO MONIES TO HELP? SOME KIND OF ZERO SUM GAME ECONOMICS?

WHEN DID I EVER GIVE MY RIGHT TO PROFITS AWAY ? EVER?

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2013, 01:59:05 pm »
DON'T FORGET THAT CLARA WENT TO SCHOOL FOR FREE AND THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENED ON MY END WAS IVE BEED DROWNED IN BILLS AND YES MORE PAPERWORK.

I DONT WANT NOR DID I ASK CLARA TO GO TO SCHOOL FOR MY OTHER HALF.
SHES BEEN FIRED FROM THE STATE BECAUSE OF A PROBLEM.
SHES BEEN CUT OFF FROM CONTINUING SCHOOL BECAUSE OF THE SAME PROBLEM.
( SHE THINKS SHE'S A GOLLD DIGGER ITS IN THE ROLODEX THINGY BACK AT THE HOUSE)
I BELIEVE THEY ARE KEEPING OTHER MEDIAS AND ONLY SHOVING BILLS AT ME FOR THE PAST YEAR.
WHY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH BILLS JUST TO GIVE EVERY GOOD THING TO THE A**HOLES THAT DO NOTHING EXCEPT VOLUENTEER AND DIG AT MY CREDIT ACCOUNTS. THESE CRIMES ARE SO MASSIVE THAT ITS WINDING UP IN MORE CRIMES. SO THEY ARREST ME? WHEN OTHER PEOPLE ARE CLEARLY USING MY 'NAME' TO OBTAIN FOR FREE.

BEING JUST PISSED OFF IS WAY DOWN ON THE SCALE FROM WHERE I AM NOW.

JARED.

AND DON'T FORGET THE STALKING CRAP, IF THEY ARE JUST CLEANING ME OUT, CHASING AFTER ME AND WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE, POUNDING ON MY BEDROOM DOOR ASKING TO SEE MY ANTIPSCHOTICS AND CANT LIVE EXCEPT THROUGH ME.
THEN WHO IS THE STALKER?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 02:01:25 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2013, 06:44:35 pm »
why are their ''''2'''' mental health workers working at the clinic, NOBODY KNOWS THEIR NAME they just know that thier is a man and a woman who at a price of 100 dollars a visit you can see your self and get even less of the medication that you can't afford.

REMEMBER doctor Hue allready works there.
WHEN DOES THIS ABSOLUTLY PSCHYOTIC BEHAVIOR END?
THE WHOLE HIPOCRATIC OATH PROBLEM I HAD IS MERELY NOTHING MORE THAN A 'DO NO HARM' TV SERIES.
IT'S BULL SH**
HOW THE HELL DO I MAKE PEOPLE STOP GETTING JOBS BASED ON MY LIFE AND DO A TERRIBLE JOB AT IT AND HOW DO I GET MY COMPLAINTS TO BECOME SOMETHING MORE THAN A GODDAM* MOVIE OR TV SERIES?

NOBODY UNDERSTANDS STOP

« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 05:21:55 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2013, 12:32:00 pm »
what do you mean "their is a way"
the absurd amount of money from books and movie actually being paid to some POS Stalker?
the thought never occured to anybody?

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 09, 2013, 01:36:28 pm »
Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; -->nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.<--

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Should I stand on the capital steps and wipe my a** with the bill of rights?

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2013, 08:35:37 am »
No, but the ones who violated it should be held to a higher authority!!
Just because a person is on the side of the law doesn't mean he / she can't break the law!
Those Humans are subject to the same frailties and faults as are other Humans.
Unfortunate, but it happens.
We STILL need the rules and guidelines or else we are simply a huge can of worms!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2013, 12:15:36 pm »
Art I did some adjusting and the can of worms, as you put it ,, well maybe ...
sorry for any confution on rules

-J

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2013, 12:20:04 pm »
what I need is a lawyer that doesn't think im absolutely insane,

First the windows OS '7' would not have existed unless I had spent years (yes its documented) hoping
to do something, and the number 7 machine was to be IT.
Now by what right does microsoft have making me into an OS?
-->nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.<--
I believe I am right here. the root and explanation of XP was a long time ago and im willing to chalk that one up to experence, but not windows7

Jared

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2013, 12:29:17 pm »
second, the cops and spineless lawyers are un willing to do anything about what they did to me in 2012.
I really kinda am hoping a suitable lawyer to find and be willing to prosecute the things that wrongfully happened.

It is not suitable to do a phone session and cover all the wrong that happened.

I also don't understand why its nesesary to ... phone claim like "Hi this is Meg leave a message Goodbye" or do the same with other configurations like 'Angela" ect. yes their is money involved but I dont understand how a full day of trying to get something done ends in a "This is Meg" message
Health and human services were supposed to handler this, what happened?

ya know a long time ago me and Bill had it straight that their was a difference between a Perscription and a script.
How the Hell UTAH has gotten so far off track that I cant speak and mean exactly what I say. the dual meanings are whacked

If you can help Then it would be appreciated
Jared
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 12:30:48 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2013, 12:50:50 pm »
Oh yea, I forgot 'Bill G' hasn't seen a dime on his returns from X BOX

Just something I heard......