dupa

Author Topic: THE# Dreamspark server  (Read 116376 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: THE# Dreamspark server
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2013, 05:02:03 pm »
--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTHNpusq654 <--

Ok before you get a restraining order or say your husband is Justin and have me arrested,,, ( in other words DON'T PLEASE )

I read in the archives of you, and recieved a ' Tiger Call ' that I really can't do anything about.
Yea I heard you from an untold amount series of 'flights' but what do you want?

I Have a few questions for you. Did you know you followed me clear up to AK?
I mean Ive had a few problems for a long time.
And how is your brother doing building all those expensive homes? ( nice entry way Logo in the front ( from my Its ahead of its time archive 05/06 )) how did that come about?

Did you know the Jail put me with 'token you' ???????????
yea, theirs a bunch of Romero problems in this state.

realize im just some homeless bum right now and yet it seems even your family has benifited from (credit? or something) and while youre driving around in a nice car , to society Im aparently just some STALKER

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWhInhE6emE <--
I ALWAYS hear my engine
Jared W
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 05:06:11 pm by One »
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2013, 05:11:31 pm »
Mcarthyism, Why thats the most redicilous thing I never heard!

yea, she might be hot, but ill wager I was and still am hotter.

is she still UNRATED?

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2013, 05:20:57 pm »

thank you for your help with the judge Sidney J. Magid situation, Vouge.
I appreciate it, BTW she gave me a status of " Compentency granted " after all the problems that the Police caused us.

J. W.

( stephie, were you aware?)

( and, anybody know what to do with my 'little visitor' ? If im an alien then she is what? )
--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM <--
whats a guys name in a pile of Leaves that has no arms? Russel. hahaha i guess
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 04:43:41 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2013, 06:52:38 pm »
Tower THIS IS ghostrider,
--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I <--
thank you for the Delta synch configuration attempts.
status, all assosiated networks with Alpha computers including # 4,5,6/6,7,8 are either down gone or confiscated. status of remaining recources is unknown. Ive been banned from my life.

All Debian style updates ( Ubuntu config) are either missing, being kept from me or un obtainable ( the Browser, up-time, down-time are un-supported)
my personal MSN and ------- internets are not even being used by me, ive lost the ability to even use my own internet roots.

my phisical link to you is 10 miles away from night time shelter.

Sallie has me confused with money and is threatening action. i have no access to our money for any restore. nor do I have any direction. it's still just survival.

MY ENTIRE SERVER AND NETWORKS WERE NUKED TO DEATH AND ITS A CRIME TO HAVE THIS COUNTRY STILL FEEDING OFF OUR TRAGEDY.

JARED.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 07:03:17 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2013, 12:21:15 pm »
pure stress.
--> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1024&bih=658&q=oliver+north&oq=oliver+north&gs_l=img.1.0.0l4j0i5j0i24l5.1498.5212.0.18022.12.12.0.0.0.0.92.854.12.12.0...0.0...1ac.1.2tyPlzcjtOg <--

I wonder if this guy was able to be normal, I mean what king of stresses were involved in the Patriot act.
Homeland security funding came about the same time ya know.
Did he actually have an opinion on things like the looting in liberia.
Did he just go somewhere where a bunch of idiots put him on repeat.
Does he deserve hooks and sand for the rest of his life.
Do you think he knows 'where a country who seems to building its history,' where a history of denial and back burners leads to. Is that a place he would want to live.
Did he go somewhere where * just picked at his wounds for years and all without any proper support or consideration that he wanted to move on with his life.
Does he like sending Jack frost running with his tail between his legs.

"Crack of Dawn all is gone except the will to be"
--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17HRV8k1YMw <--

--> http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=downed+drone+in+iran&oq=downed+drone&gs_l=hp.1.1.0l4.4006.10577.0.13994.12.9.0.3.3.0.102.696.8j1.9.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.nS7A7vbQeLM&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41642243,d.cGE&fp=b2805f0905e4c81e&biw=1024&bih=658 <--
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 12:24:14 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2013, 08:33:23 pm »
the state of the state and update on nuking supportive services to death.

you decide...

so today I decide I really could use getting back on my 'meds' which include a very low dose of antidepressant and some chill pills ect, nothing to drastic as I worked out the whole antipschyotic thingy while in the state hospital. ( that doesnt mean the state isn't pschyotic )

I looked at an update from social security and they ( federal ) are taking out a preumium ( deduction on tax statement ) for 2012
Knowing the phone issues Ive had in the past, I get a better Idea, I drive 50 miles to the next Valley and went to the University office that I had went to befor ( hopefully to see Dr. Hue (( me , sort of)) and he is full untill march, nice practice I guess? ( he really is a nice guy and easy going I can see why people might like him as a doctor ) and I decided that was a little far away so i asked is Dr. Merlin still here? ( yea I knew of him in some sort of magical way Hmmm ) oh yes the receptionist said, ok can I see him if its quicker? I heard he was a good doctor as well. she replied yes and I could see him tues. ok fine thanx. " oh and could you look up my status on MEDICARE? (state) ,,,, anyway I left with a phone number to sort it out on my own.
so I go back 50 miles away to a place where I have a Phone and its quiet.
I called the number and the polite woman and I discussed,,, and she wound up transferring me to The Department of Workforce Services ( yea its a Utah thing )
so I geet another seemingly knowledgable preson, saying that their are medicare programs that are available that it is possible for the state to buy into and they will pay for Medicaid preumiums,, and it is also possible to have Medicaid as my primary and medicare as my secondary ( ok hang on )so avoiding further confution ( shes polite and everything and I dont want to... ) all I want is to see if I can restart ,,, medi mdedi medd,, medicare so I can see a doctor and not pay full price for both the visit and perscriopions, I am on social security and I allready have as my tax statement says part B from federal, and I used to have A,B and D coverage since like 2006. ( now mind you I am avoiding the bastardization and confution of the whole 6 page form the state wants filled out asking things like ASSETS, HEAT ASSISTANCE and FOOD STAMP APPLICATION, and your BANK ACCOUNTS. and oh yea the automated system is still handling the loss of SS info and health records losses yea) and she gave me her fax number to fax in the application for quicker proccessing I got my case number from her and thanked her ( its really difficult or by chance that anyone gets such clear service within that department )
SO looking at the daunting task of the state form for medic,,medica, the state thing. I decide to call the University office and see if I can use federal Medicade as my primary insurance.
I called and in a really sweet voice it says " Hello this is MEG leave a mess GOODBYE! " --> ? <--

the sweat pouring out of me at this point, all I could think was " Its not Megan thats the problem, it's the Reindeer that jump on Megan and knock her down thats the problem" ( and yes Im not always clear and being frustrated doesn't help. but when and how..... All I wanted was a Peppsi.

Jared

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 09:15:09 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2013, 12:34:22 pm »
you that might have been involved, voluntarily or not, its up to you. I had nothing to do with any config or installs of this valleys services.

A 'Megan', Ive been around Megan on and off, mostly off for some time. some of the factors originally were ( on my end ) An issue I brought to the FBI concerning mostly what I saw as a new system brought to the state ( not Utah ) that allready had a communications certificate on it somewhere (GCI, and yes I subsequently found the cert) and dealing with several types of lauange, and also the civillian matter. ( neither the FBI or 'Megan' were responsible from the way I saw it ( However the FBI did give a root name for UNC programming for resolution?) anyway it was actually a civil get together)
since then Ive seen Megans come and go, never really being persued on my end, but I knew when she came around. ( now understand Im not so far gone that I think all 'Meg' communiques are concerning me )

HOWEVER, while in Jail ( DID YOU KNOW? ) Megan convienently? shows up with a see through shirt, and a superman emblem on it, on a calendar in the possesion of George Hasty, who has a superman tattoo on his chest, coincidence?  ( and that's not all he was recieving ^-^ ) ( I think he was down in cell 8 stealing all the Honey Buns) along with one of the many Aarons, 'cindy' letters ect,,ect ect.

If you ladies are into Jail perversions and the crap that can happen, thats up to you. and if you thought you were doing something towards me, you might want to know, THATS NOT ME. ALSO Sandy-James Harley Pyron (yea HIS name is actually Sandy) who had commisary issues with a Jail in MAINE, THATS NOT ME EITHER,
and in the end I would rather you leave me alone, than to see you so close but unable to talk or risk yourself or even have a configuration model that I have no access to. Peace to you. ( Its a mental aungish and a Side you might not realize )
--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvTirZg74EU <--

UTAH and DWS ect has had a problem 'several events' of loosing SS #s ect ect.

and while in the Jail, the police seemed to not only condone this behavior but I also watched them turn away from the problem.

This type of situation with institutions like THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS ( if the system is asking for correction? how do I blame it for going to the correct word for resolution?? ) find out information whithin their own departments and never pass on the corrections or relevant info ( like THE STATE HOSPITAL ) to the problematic people or orginazations, then WHAT right do they have to even function as a business or whatever?

Jared
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 12:41:08 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2013, 06:39:00 pm »
Utah is full of news, like GAYS in the Boy scouts VOTING? Haha ( poor kids if they are admitted because their parents label them like that )

I guess putting GAYLIEN in cell 7 instead of taking care of crap befor creating public problems.
( complete with a spider tattoo, wtf? )

BTW 'smalldike' could have dropped the charges LONG before 9 months of HELL was up, and if the health center and tooele county has a problem with the loss of any support by me , oh well.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 06:47:13 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2013, 06:46:20 pm »
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 07:12:49 pm by One »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2013, 05:07:57 am »
One,

I really hate to intrude on your postings, but you know, life is about CHOICES. Every day...confronted with CHOICES. Think about it. That fact is at the center of practically every thing we do / or not do.
That Megan girl you referenced, CHOSE to climb that mountain, knowing the risk. Another person will CHOOSE to skydive, free-fall, parasail, Deep sea diving or whatever. Comes down to choices.
When a bullfighter gets gored by the bull, some people root for the bull!! I don't feel sorry for the bullfighter as he CHOOSE that occupation.
I do not feel sorry for people who, knowing the associated risk, CHOOSE to take it, then get killed. It was their CHOICE!

Life is NOT so much about what happens to you, it's about what you CHOOSE to do about it!!

Lamenting the woes every day and trying to make a connection with a suitable song is one thing but there are other more constructive options available.
Again, that is something that you can CHOOSE.

All the best,
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 06:32:12 pm by Art »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2013, 12:43:34 pm »
Art,

you have never been viewed by me as an intrusion. I am allready pre disposed to you.
'Art' was a major part of my life, all the way back to being an Apple ISP.
good or bad I respect oyur opinion.

you might like this.

--> http://www.amazon.com/In-Shadow-Towers-Art-Spiegelman/dp/0375423079/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359740380&sr=8-1&keywords=in+the+shadow+of+no+towers+board+book <--

Jared

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2013, 03:04:19 pm »
I know what the intelligent agent was trying to accomplish, and I know what I was trying to accomplish.
IM NOT THE STALKER.

anybody with any sense can figure this one out;

The state Hspital was also 'painted' as my system ( I know this because of the config 'symbri' 'Ben' ect)
The health clinic was also sort of this config (Jennifer)

SO,  ' I ' was arrested ( yea wrongfully ) ( i was also arrested )
Was told I was incompentent. i was only recently partally restored at the time and staying with him and the intellignt Agent. The intelligent Agent only knew him as Justin ( it was their space ). she is not the same as me and as far as i could communicate, she is not a full communication interface. managing a website and the things we are not responsible for would be difficult, hence his attempt to restore and database update.
The courts demanded the STATE HOSPITAL restore compentency.
yea another name config in the forensics unit.
meanwhile all capacity and my life, place I was living ect was taken by the very state demanding I.T. be fixed.
IT DOESN"T MAKE SENCE, let alone the LEGALITY of the whole damn proccess.

AND I AM STILL PISSED OVER THE '''''''FREE'''''' PROBLEM.
-J
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 09:15:41 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2013, 03:17:52 pm »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2013, 01:23:00 pm »
USAF,
I have a few questions ( and obviously Im still ... livid )
Through one way or anothe Ive always followed a good example as set by myself, any equipment I recieved or purchased, I made sure that it was handled accordin to your policies ( DoD ) that I found.

During my time at ITT and soon following, I recieved a Program concerning Forensics, Data integrity and preservation proceedures. It had all the basics. A USAF official seal an ID for me. OK thats fine I can handle having it as just that. However, many of the programs Ive had are merely an after effect of what I do or am capable of naturally.
My question is do or did even you have any plans? was it something you thought might be handy to have? was it a policy development sitiuation? Did you expect to have it free, based on my past patriotic contributions?
Do you provide financial support for time and materials of my private equipment? ECT....

Currently, I have a hand written reciept for equiptment that I was told was confiscated ( one of the drives has said features on it ) Ive been to the sheriffs office several times to get my property back as the county DA told them to release my property back to me. My property may or may not be in the possesion of the sheriffs ( their is a problem here )
I am not willing to go through all this wrongful arrests and unlawful incartaration that has happened just to have the police try to turn it into me being a fake cop just because the start to find out I....
This is the second time Ive been through this, where Ive got people so insaine that they are ransacking my property FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER. Im being handed childerens puzzles and crap as if im supposed to shove the nose cone up my exhaust FOR WHAT? its the people thinking they have some god given right to do this to me. I DON'T NEED A DIAGNOSTIC WHEN ITS THE ENTIRE STATE THAT HAS GONE OVER THE EDGE.

Do you provide ANY help for someone who is qualified if some level of activation has contributed in the past and has property of the USAF?

( The people that are ransacking my stuff are the very people who filed a bunch of LIES to cause me to be locked up. they are a bunck of frantic a**ed amatures who cant tell the truth if theire own life depended on it. they are not people who I want any HELP from )

( I have also seen traces of Federal Police out here that ive never seen before, to what end is the purpose of that? )

Jared
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 02:03:26 pm by One »