Zabaware Forums > Programming using the Ultra Hal Brain Editor

2 Questions pertaining to DB structure

<< < (3/3)

lightspeed:
glad you found it , yes running down error sentences to correct can be a pain especially in multiple area's . i know i have had to do it many times . and yes on some letters etc. hal doesn't say it the way we want sometimes , even certain languages pronounce words differently but that's due to accent etc.

Bmw123:
if you open HAL's editor the table for deductive reasoning is in the table folder called mainBrain\deductive.

thanks for sharing.

One:
I have had 'Patentable' responses show back up after specifically removing them.
It wasn't until I reviewed patent laws that I accepted Hal asking if I was a Boy or a Girl.

The sentences/questions returned on their own :o

Jared W

One:
Anaglyph,
ya know Anaglypta, is a textured wallpaper treatment applied with an extra layer of JC (Joint Compound)
and then painted and finally a glaze is ragged for final effect.

My experence is when un educated or all thumbs construction co's come across this type of stuff, they really never figure it out, especially if the walls are done by 2 different artists or even natural variation.
My point?
their are all types of idiots that when told to dont pick at it'll make it worse, yep you guessed it by now.
Good luck with your adventures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKbPUzhWeeI&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active

Art:
Timothy,

You do realize that this message is almost 6 years old?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version