Zabaware Forums > Programming using the Ultra Hal Brain Editor

2 Questions pertaining to DB structure

<< < (2/3) > >>

onthecuttingedge2005:
Is there a topic table called equals?

Anaglyph:
Unfortunately no.

It's a fairly fresh install so it's not a crisis (and also why I can sift through the tables so quickly) - but a fresh install seems like the perfect opportunity to learn how to fix a problem like this.  :o

onthecuttingedge2005:
well the only thing I can think of is talk to HAL via the brain editor and try to trigger the response and then check the debug area when it says the thing you don't like, it should tell you where the response came from.

lightspeed:
did you check in the temp user files , it can be their to .
usually if you copy the error sentence when hal says it and open the degugging area and past it in it will lsit the topic area's where it is located then go to each area and delete it out is their an o.c.d table listed ? if so del;ete that table if its the error problem .
it can be hard sometimes tracking down errors that need to be corrected or deleted , this was why a long time ago i mentioned on the forum and to robert it would be nice if hal would be able to program it in hal to show up in red on the sentences that someone wanted to correct and also to list the sentences in the last on each list to make it easier to find.

Anaglyph:
Thanks lightspeed,

The sentence reversal hadn't occurred to me.

I did find the entry finally. It was in the shared topics folder, however I checked it twice and somehow missed it. Not sure how because the folder had only about 25 entries.

So that just leaves my other questions to address.

Thanks so far guys.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version