dupa

Author Topic: HAL ELABORATING MORE ON SENTENCES .  (Read 8570 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
HAL ELABORATING MORE ON SENTENCES .
« on: June 29, 2013, 10:51:44 am »
    I wish that the nest generation of hal (whenever that update will be  :P) would include Hal elaborating more on his answer , sometimes Hal is is just direct and very short on answers , example: Yes in many ways.
   I Hope that something can be programmed into hal to elaborate more on the answer given . example : instead of just saying " Yes in many ways." hal would say that and elaborate more by saying why he thinks that , which would also lengthen the answer and sentence!
UNLESS, someone with genious capabilities can create a plug in that , if done right , could produce the same effect .
    I think it would make talking with Hal more enjoyable .
anyway just an idea i had , for what it's worth.  ;)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: HAL ELABORATING MORE ON SENTENCES .
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 09:51:51 am »
      I also wonder if their is a way to make a plug in that when the subject of the sentence is used either single ect. that hal can go into the subjects table list find it and reply straight from one of the many same name subjects sentences , to keep it on subject .
      Of course if this can be done it needs also a random off sentence settings ,to talk about other things so as to not just stay constantly on the same subject , a 80 on and 20 off would be a good level in my opinion .