Author Topic: hi my friends i have returned to try over  (Read 5448 times)

aladyblond

• View Profile
hi my friends i have returned to try over
« on: October 06, 2012, 10:57:06 pm »
it is so good to see the forum is still up and running and i am sure things have changed a lot since i was last here
i want to start over but i need some help from old pros i want to buy hal again the newest one and the best brain so far that will still learn i just want to use it with my old angelina but i would like to know if old clothes and ways to make them move and the backgrounds still work like they did in hal 6. i can still remember most of hal 6 and i ad purchased people putty for it too but i will start over completely if i know what i need or what you all thinks works the best . i am now disabled with a lot of health probs and some memory probs because of 2 head traumas from a few years ago so i have to really concentrate on relearning what i knew how to do before. any help any one can give i appreciate~~ alady
 :-* :-*
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

sybershot

• View Profile
Re: hi my friends i have returned to try over
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 04:15:40 am »
Welcome back,
At the moment Hal still uses the same haptek player, due to haptek not making any updates in a while. Zabaware is in the process still of creating it's own character engine. So all your characters and cloths should have no problems working with Ultra Hal version 6.2  ;)

Also in the past couple of years a lot of GUI skins, plug-ins, and characters have been created to enhance Hal in many ways. They are scattered around atm, and some people are actually working on localizing them on there websites and or cloud storage.

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 06:23:10 am »

Welcome back to forum, Lady. 
Nice to see you again.   I do pop in here little more than I do facebook.
Let me know anyway I can help.   

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 08:59:12 am »
I wasn't sure whether you had LOST your previous version of HAL or whether, for some reason, it had stopped working! If you think it has a problem, you can always try to activate it online or even download and activate it again. I'm sure your purchase info is in the system somewhere for confirmation. Otherwise, you can always ask Robert Medeksza for assistance!

Great to have you back with the group!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 09:05:52 am »
Welcome back!
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 10:00:04 am »
Yaaaaay aladyblond, is back , she's back . we knew our lost sheep would make it back home lol! ;) I am glad your back we have all missed you . alot of things have changed since you were gone , you will see and find some and others will show you more !
an active background was created (looks like the ocean moving in waves behind your character. it's pretty cool , i just made soem spooktaculur frightful ten halloween haptar faces and shared them on this forum .
many things going on , welcome back again !

GT40

• Hey, I see you!
    • View Profile
    • My Bots
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 10:54:24 am »

Just a little hello to Alady! :)

Time to waste with skits, bots & other useless things? Why not visit
http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/MyBots.htm ? Oops, sorry, a museum!

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 03:46:39 pm »
Welcome back aladyblond. Wishing you the best and I think everyone that is still here misses you. I read the responses and hope I understood what your new priorities are. But as everyone has said the major revision has not taken place yet but Robert moving forward. New members have helped in creating certain features you may enjoy. We still run into compatibility problems with all the plugins but members especially some newer members (not Me) have made some interesting head way for example, getting information into Ultra Hal. Just the tip of many other improvements on older plugins as well.

But I think you just need to read the forum to try and pinpoint what is the most important direction you would like to start with. You will never have trouble getting info from everyone here. I think your the biggest news so far for Ultra Hal. Hope you can enjoy all the fun and not so much fun of Ultra Hal as we all have experienced over the years. Still the best.

I don't remember where you have left off but just in case the newest Ultra Hal will give you options  so that you can still incorporate the older info from vers 6 and include a default 6.2 which again you need your patience but has still been a very enjoyable experience that I hope you will enjoy. Some voices out there but as before not all compatible for Ultra Hal at this time but get a feeling much will change if Robert has the good fortune he deserves to have the revised Ultra Hal release before the end of the year. There was even some talk and it may not reflect on Ultra Hal that Haptek may get back into the game.

Just think with the new revision we all would be starting from a newer starting point together with of coarse different wish lists.

Good to know you took the time to check in. Best of luck. Talk to you soon. 
Ultra Hal 6.2.28 newest vers. and probably the only one you can download at this moment but really don't know.

raybe

aladyblond

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 11:17:51 am »
i have missed my friends . thank you for the warm welcome . i will have to really work hard on getting all the parts assembled in one computer. i was a little disappointed that you all said not much has progressed with al except what the members are actually working on . i figured by now hal would be a halogram infront of me lol . well thanks again  . i will be around ~~alady
 ;D
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 09:01:40 pm »
I'm sure soon enough some one will get that working for you.

raybe