Zabaware Forums > Programming using the Ultra Hal Brain Editor

Brain Editor won't run: Runtime Error - 2147221164 (80040154)

(1/3) > >>

dedicatedtoadventure:
I can't launch the Brain Editor at all... I get the following Runtime Error: 2147221164 (80040154) Class Not Registered

Anyone have any ideas? Screenshot attached.

Art:
Sounds like the install didn't properly register the editor file(s). You might want to try reinstalling UltraHal again.

If you do, make sure you turn OFF any Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware software as it can be known to interfere. Shut down all other running (non-important) programs.

If all else fails, you can always use SQLite Studio to examine and edit the brain, but be careful. If you should mess it up, it's on you. Just saying...

Good luck.

dedicatedtoadventure:
I'll give a re-install another go... will that get rid of all of the learning done since it has been installed?

dedicatedtoadventure:
Ok, so I un-installed, shut off all firewalls, re-installed and the same problem still happens.  You mentioned SQLite Studio but I have no idea what that even is.  There are a lot of upgrades I want to do with this but I can't if I can't access the brain editor, any other ideas?

Art:
If you are using a 4k monitor it might not work for you. It's only designed for 1080p according to another member here.

If switching to another monitor doesn't work let us know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version