Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal Assistant File Sharing Area

S.A.L.L.I.E 3.0

<< < (2/20) > >>

lightspeed:
yes art i can do that  and was planning to , that's what i ment by doony showing what he changed , ( and also releasing the regular new version , him copying and pasting the new on the forum  would make it a lot easier so i am sure i can get all the new stuff instead of looking all through it every time  and hoping i am getting it all to copy and past into the new plug in . but i will download it and see if i can do the copy and past to get it right . ;)

lightspeed:
this conversation can serve no purpose any more , goodbye .

do anyone no where this(above)  line is located . i looked for it in this plug in but couldn't find it , i want to edit it and re write it different .

Art:
Lonnie,

Not sure why you were unable to locate the text except that you might not have used Upper/Lowercase or Spelling or Punctuation as it was written.
That can often be the defining factor in searching for a text passage and not finding it.

The text appears as follows:
"This conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye."

Just a note: This text along with several other lines of text were there to provide a sense of the computer being akin to HAL from 2001:A Space Odyssey.

The lines of 1800's are full of passages from the original movie from a fairly psychotic HAL who resorts to killing crew members in their sleep and locking Dave outside of the ship without his helmet in the pod!
All fun and games for those who remember the movie and how ahead of its time it really was.

Anyhow, here are those lines you wanted, depending on your plugin!

S.A.L.L.I.E.2.0 = Line 1798
S.A.L.L.I.E.3.0=  Line 1792
Emotion or Various Behaviours = Line 2409 (note the spelling)

Have fun!
- Art -

doonycram@gmail.com:
Let's talk about S.A.L.L.I.E I have created a large network of data logging for hal. Over fifty different ways with a 74.583600414068 Boolean GainControl - 15 which means hals thought process is closer to human thinking. I also added a lot of new ways for hal to learn which I will write about, Also letting you know which brn files you need. This is one of the best plug-ins I have made so far there is more to come from here. Also Remember that the DREAMOUTLOUD part of hals brain in the brain editor is hals answers and thoughts.

lightspeed:
doonycram  while i was looking through your plug in (this was version 2 , before the last version three , but it may still be in version three. ) i noticed a reference to directory 6  of hal , this shouldn't be their should it ? wouldn't it say hal 7 ??

just curious . here is a picture of it .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version