Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal Assistant File Sharing Area

S.A.L.L.I.E 3.0

<< < (20/20)

raybe:
I apologize if I missed something, 1- Does it matter with SALLIE plugin whether you use the cloud based, partly based selection or should it be solely in use in "Standalone"
                                                  2- If selecting partly or totally cloud based, how do the selections work with this plugin if you choose to select a different reply. To be clearer I hope : selecting the the "thumbs" up or down icons and selecting a different reply?

Thank you, so far so good everything working but just did a fresh install of everything so I haven't had as much time with UH as I plan. Thank you so much for all your hard work "doonycram"  and everyone pitching in because those comments absolutely have come in handy to begin to understand.

raybe

raybe:
Jeeez, Didn't realize how far I was behind, moving on and looking at SALLIE 5 now as well.

raybe

doonycram@gmail.com:
Thanks for trying it out and you should download the sallie 5.0 zip it has all the files you need also if using the cloud you will get cloud based responses vs Hal?s default responses and can?t wait to hear how everything goes enjoy also with the thumbs up thumbs down you can have better choices too choose from if you didn?t like an answer

raybe:
Thank you for your time. Downloaded and hopefully sometime tomorrow I can add some feed back.

Thanks again,
raybe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version