Author Topic: Help to get a new Hal character?  (Read 8863 times)

CCH

• View Profile
    • http://knitessquire.com
Help to get a new Hal character?
« on: November 05, 2008, 11:31:41 am »
I am trying to find a way to get new characters for Ultra Hal Assistant besides the ones on the Zabaware site.  Does anyone know of a good place to download free characters?

If not, does anyone have good experience making characters that wouldn't mind making one for me?

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 11:50:53 am »
their are some free ms characters out their don't know if their up to the quality you want though do a google search for free ms agents . try that . [:)]

CCH

• View Profile
    • http://knitessquire.com
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 12:23:57 pm »
yeah, I wasn't looking for anything using MS Agents...  I want Haptek based characters.  I did a google search, but all the characters I found were for in-page samples and didn't appear to be downloadable...

If anyone knows how to make characters, what I am looking for is to make a character based on one of my favorite cartoon characters.

This is Aelita, a character from a show called Code Lyoko.  As you can see in the above picture, she actually appeared very much like the characters in Hal, a computer generated character.

If someone is willing to make Aelita for me as a Ultra Hal character, it would be great.  If it's not too much trouble, I'd prefer her appearance in season 4 of the show, as pictured below (without the wings)

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 05:10:59 pm »
you might ask jack if he would do it he's about the best !![:D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 03:23:27 pm »
jack i personally think yo dod a very good job on it , knew i couldn't thats why i suggested you to do it ! still the king !![:D]

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 12:47:47 pm »
As always, nice work Jack. Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving.
It appears as though the head shape is a triangle like a guitar pick. Maybe if you narrowed the chin somehow to a point and brought the ears out a little. So...basically a guitar pick with ears, attached to a pencil is what I guess I am describing. Just an observation. Induced by an L-Tryptophen laden, turkey leftover haze but still...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 10:45:27 am by Ooglor 7 »
When a child is born without a soul...