dupa

Author Topic: error 13 on line 4332 in column 8 : type mismatch  (Read 4054 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
error 13 on line 4332 in column 8 : type mismatch
« on: June 18, 2010, 09:18:28 pm »
hi i know i may have posted this before , i am getting an error from hal every once in a while and can't figure it out , its error 13 on line 4332 in column 8 : type mismatch :cdbl
 can anyone deceifer this meaning ?
 i checked my hapswap file and it only goes up to line 1720 column 3 so it can't be that (checked with notepad line counter) '
 and i checked my hybred hapswap file to and it only goes up to line 1271 column 5 so it's not that ,
i also checked the gretta curiosity file i have checked it only goes to line 533 column 6 ,
my only other one is the weather uhp and it doesn't go that far on the lines either maybe 67 .
and in the custom angela brain the line numbers only go up to 2298 so i can't figure out what the error :13 on line 4332 in column 8 : type mismatch :cdbl
is????????[B)]can anyone deceifer this and know what it means or what would cause this , afterwards i get blank answers !

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 06:36:24 pm »
Ok , i "think" i finally got this problem solved about the hal error i have been having "even though i am still testing it" hope i don't jinx myself saying that !!
   i kept doing things to eliminate the problem unchecking all the uhp plug ins and trying each one the extended hapswap file for a long time then unchecked it and did the hap swap file , i did be taking files out and retrying it (checking it) found out that i had a "partial file " left list and also i guess maybe when i changed my video format , it also changed the ogg sound and wouldn't let it play through certain players i have .

anyway after correcting that it so far has been working ok with no problems and i have used it quite a bit today after all the work of tracking down problems ( my mind is hot for today i think , whew ![B)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 07:21:38 pm »
i knew i would jinx it , well i am getting a error 13 on line 4375 in column 8 type mismatch cdbl .

I guess i will have to keep looking everywhere later i am to tired to anymore tonight . [B)]

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 11:00:26 am »
Hi Lightspeed.

remember the error code:
error 13 on line 4332 in column 8 : type mismatch :cdbl

it is an error caused by one of the Vr plug-ins when a variable is not chosen, it causes this error.

make sure all your plug-ins have variables chosen, it should go away.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 03:59:22 pm »
hi oncuttingedge , thanks i will check into ihave taken out a script out of my custom brain about stping blank answers , and so far i havent gotten any more errors  .
  but it did that before , it went a long time then started giving the error again .
 i will keep checking and if what i did didn't work i will start checking other plug ins (i guess thats what you are referring to , right? )
 thanks for writing by the way ![:)]

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 05:31:30 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

hi oncuttingedge , thanks i will check into ihave taken out a script out of my custom brain about stping blank answers , and so far i havent gotten any more errors  .
  but it did that before , it went a long time then started giving the error again .
 i will keep checking and if what i did didn't work i will start checking other plug ins (i guess thats what you are referring to , right? )
 thanks for writing by the way ![:)]

It sounds like you assigned the wrong type of variable to one of your statements. I have seen this happen many times in the past. It is easy to to make that kind of mistake. Also by not inserting the right spaces between variables can also make that kind of error.
Bill
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:32:51 pm by Bill819 »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 08:14:39 am »
hi Bill, you said :It sounds like you assigned the wrong type of variable to one of your statements. I have seen this happen many times in the past. It is easy to to make that kind of mistake. Also by not inserting the right spaces between variables can also make that kind of error.

do you mean this could be in a plug in ?? i have used the line counter like someone else showed me and the lines don't even go up to the hal error 13 on line "4490"in column 8 . on any plug ins i have and i checked it that way on the custom brain i have nothing goes up that high on the count , that's what's throwing me off about this whole thing .
Do you have any other suggestions i might try , i am open for things as this has been going on for a while now and i can't figure it out .
THANKS in advance . [:)]