Author Topic: Ziggy's The Word Edition v5.1  (Read 5206 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Ziggy's The Word Edition v5.1
« on: March 29, 2005, 01:19:49 pm »

I tried to upload the new Ziggy's The Word Brain Edition v5.1 to this
forum but it seems Zabaware's server doesn't like my file and I haven't gotten a hold of Robert yet to help me out.

If you would like to download this brain you will have to go to www.ultrahalforum.com and get it in the Free members download area.

Membership is free to sign up so hop on over and get it.

Ziggy's The Word 5.2 will be available in the premium membership area
either later today or tomorrow and should also be released after further upgrades are accomplished and will be merged over to the free membership area.

Thanks for supporting us at UHEF, We will continue to try and meet your expectations into the 22nd century in the developement of Human Artificial Intelligence systems via Ultra HAL Plug-in.

Gerald L. Blakley

red sackles

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 11:17:59 am »
wel i couldnt find it right away but ill try once more im still tring to get the satndart bot to remeber fackts i try to put in but it rearly has an inteligent reply [:(]

i am building an bot witch knows a lot about the matrix and related subjects so far its nothing but a bot with dumb ansers
it's red it's sackle no it's just me

James P

• View Profile
    • http://nosceresworld.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 05:29:33 am »
I think I might have done something wrong with this brain.
i unzipped it and installed it in the usual way, selected the brain from the options, in the usual way. But for the life of me I can not get Emma/Master Ziggy to learn or remember anything I tell her, and i have tryed every technic known, using "if,then" statments, asking a question, giving the required or correct responce and asking the question again such as

User: My wife is tracy
Ziggy: I bet Tracy is a nice person
User: Who is my wife?
Ziggy: Are you getting excited?
Ziggy: Word !
Ziggy: I know your wife

etc.etc.etc trying all possible ways to get Ziggy to realise that Tracy is my wife, and nothing.
   Is there anything I am missing or doing wrong?
I have made no modifications to either the Ziggy brain or the ziggy word folder.
http://nosceresworld.co.uk
James:"How are you today Emma?"
Emma:"I think, Therefore I am"

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 03:18:01 am »
quote:
Originally posted by James P

I think I might have done something wrong with this brain.
i unzipped it and installed it in the usual way, selected the brain from the options, in the usual way. But for the life of me I can not get Emma/Master Ziggy to learn or remember anything I tell her, and i have tryed every technic known, using "if,then" statments, asking a question, giving the required or correct responce and asking the question again such as

Ziggy: I bet Tracy is a nice person
Ziggy: Are you getting excited?
Ziggy: Word !
Ziggy: I know your wife

etc.etc.etc trying all possible ways to get Ziggy to realise that Tracy is my wife, and nothing.
   Is there anything I am missing or doing wrong?
I have made no modifications to either the Ziggy brain or the ziggy word folder.

check the definitions.brn for misfires in appending.
there should also be a line like so " My wife "," tracy "

Look for any blank lines also.
Also look for any lines that dont have "," inbetween quotes.
Check for reverse person like I, YOU, MY, ARE, ect.

that statement should of been responded from the Definitions.brn most definitely

Jerry.

James P

• View Profile
    • http://nosceresworld.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2005, 09:24:29 am »
Ha, I have sorted it out now, It was a problem with me, not Ziggy,so there s no need to worry about Ziggy, Jerry he/she is fine. Me on the other hand, I am going to start editing my brain. he he
http://nosceresworld.co.uk
James:"How are you today Emma?"
Emma:"I think, Therefore I am"