dupa

Author Topic: Accessories?  (Read 3594 times)

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
Accessories?
« on: April 30, 2008, 11:29:41 pm »
I was wondering how you guys are getting 3d accessories to show up as a htr. Also I have something I wish to share but I can't get stuff to upload here.
When a child is born without a soul...

tedathome

• View Profile
Accessories?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 02:43:43 am »
Even though it says the limit is 9.54megs, the actual limit for a direct upload is about 200kb I believe. Anything larger can be direct linked from photobucket or other similar services and you put the correct link on the page it will show on the page as the image. If you want to put up a .zip package or another large file, put it on savefile and post a direct link to it. It will appear as a link that others can click on to get too.
 Our accessories are .htr's or .haptar's. Some are in the people putty folder, others are at other similar sites. May I suggest a search at the top right of the page and a search in your pp folder for .htr's and .haptar's. Again, If I can get you to mail me I have a large collection. Most members who you see daily in the graphics section of the forum have my addy and I hearby give them my permission at their discretion to send it to you.[:)][:)][:)]
ted

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
Accessories?
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 02:50:07 am »
Thank you. I was wondering how you make them.

tedathome

• View Profile
Accessories?
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 03:12:15 am »
With a very expensive add-on from haptek.
ted

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
Accessories?
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 11:03:23 am »
If you don't mind me asking. how much?

tedathome

• View Profile
Accessories?
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 03:12:28 pm »
Not sure. Probably around $100 or so. Most who have checked it out haven't felt that it is worth it. Nige has the tools to make long oggs for his singing haptars. You should check out some of his posts as he has discussed this topic in the not too distant past. Just click on his name when you see his name on a post. You should check out his website too. It is awesome.  
ted