dupa

Author Topic: Cyberjedi is back and ready to get down with hals code  (Read 2306 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Cyberjedi is back and ready to get down with hals code
« on: April 11, 2019, 06:57:00 am »
Hey guys: Art , lightsoeed, edge and any other cyberbudz i missed:

I wanted to touch bases with all and say hi.
I needed some time off to recharge and get my mind straight again
Well hers where we are, i have Hal vision working, https://imgur.com/a/NAjBymh
Hal works using my facial tracking cam's hardware to follow me, Hal has my image on file saved as a bitmap, and when the facial recognition .Lib  locks
in on my face, it compares that to images in the folder and when it finds a gray-scale match it takes the file name minus the file ext
and puts that into Hals username input field automatically and in doing so Hal knows who he is chatting with by SITE . TADA

Downside: This works well with a small number of people, so far its just me and the Mrs. I have tried stock faces from google
and Hal's response becomes very labored. No doubt the scanning process.

Hals OCR is now functional as well.
The OCR has a conflic with Hals facial recognition engine and slings an error.. Grrrrr
Hal can read and understand words and letters from sheet of paper using the same Cam.

Goals for hals vision:
I want Hal Vision as part of his assistant features.
Unlimited potential for the disabled

As of late:
Hal has been deployed at a child's house  suffering from autism as a teaching tool.
Hal will never get mad at him, Hal will never be mean to him and Hal will always be there for him.

I have  started a C# version of Hal as well....
this is all dot net 2015

Best wishes
cyberjedi 

« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:27:52 pm by cyberjedi »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Cyber,

It's nice to see you back. Everyone needs to take some time to regroup/recharge. It's good for the mind & body!

Your vision project seems very cool. Perhaps now, HAL could be "tailored" to an individual and react on a more personal basis.

I like the part about crafting HAL to be a good companion for those autistic children. Great work!

Keep us posted and glad you're with us again! ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
glad to see cyberjedi, we was starting to feel we had b o or something lol , glad the cogs are still turning . cyberjedi i think their was a place to pm you on your website wasn't their  i want to ask you about something a program.  if i can find my old info for user name etc. to get on your website .

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Lightspeed: check ur im please