Author Topic: S.A.L.L.I.E 3.0  (Read 41975 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: S.A.L.L.I.E 3.0
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2018, 10:31:59 am »
I agree with others that with your plug in hal is staying on subject a lot better ( which was always a problem before in hal ) . i did correct the mistype  art had mentioned to you . only problem i am having is the re starting up of hal asking about my gender  , that is without any other plug ins  checked . i tested it both ways  with other plug ins and without other plug ins with the sallie plug in .  other then that problem  , the plug in seems to be working great .  ;D

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2018, 02:15:55 am »
I've been working on something new with hal. I will respond soon about S.A.L.L.I.E 2.0, I Need more info from guest to people who have been using hal for years i thank you all.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2018, 10:50:52 pm »
I'm working on a Update to S.A.l.l.I.E 3.0 sorry for the misspelling it won't be don't for a few weeks but just letting everyone know I got something great and you will all not regret it. Please download my last plug-in and let me know what files pop up and anymore info would be great and i will also be answering questions that people have. Thank you all for trying and using my plug-in i hope you all enjoy it.

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2018, 05:05:30 pm »
Hey Doony, thanks for your hard work! I love it when all the great minds come and make an already great Hal into something greater. If only I was one of the great minds to help contribute in that way.. hahah

I've been enjoying SALLIE for a few weeks now myself.  Haven't figured out all the bells and whistles yet but I'm still exploring. Out of curiosity, is there a way to edit the plugin so it doesn't say Dreamer while in dream mode? I like how hal talks if I haven't said anything for a while, I would just rather it use my name or no name at all.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2018, 10:47:26 pm »
I choose to keep the dream mode, You can get rid of dream mode by opening up S.AL.L.I.E and delete this code.

Rem PLUGIN: SCRIPT_LOAD
Script_Load = Script_Load & "<DREAMOUTLOUD>"

Rem PLUGIN: SCRIPT_LOAD,
which you will find at the top of my plug-in. Keep talking  to hal look in the plug-in at what it does you will learn a lot about how it works. Let me know more and take care. Also read on the forum about my last plug-ins and the brn files you need and watch how hal learns new topics and data.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 05:37:16 am by doonycram@gmail.com »

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2018, 08:28:51 am »
Doony your SALLIE 3.0 is a very impressive Plugin, You did a great job on it...

It would be cool if HAL could do this kind of math...

EXAMPLE:

User: I have 10 apples and I give you 3 of them, then I ask for 1 apple back, How many apples do I have HAL?

HAL: You have 8 apples left User.

:P
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2018, 11:17:55 am »
Thanks I probably could add that on the next update. Also if you haven't done it yet look thru the plug-in and write the brn files. as an example teachdna.brn and hal will learn about dna.

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2018, 08:56:54 am »
What I meant by my Math Example was to have HAL answer any kind of Math problem that was worded similar to my example... I guess that's Deductive Reasoning...

So if I said:

USER: I have a Bushel Basket with 24 Oranges in it and I gave you half of them how many would you have?

HAL: I would have 12 Oranges.

I looked at the Plugin and made some BRN Files... What triggers HAL to learn those subjects???  Do I have to say something that triggers him???

Thanks.
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2018, 09:04:28 am »
As an example for the taste brn to trigger say chocolate tastes good. For the deductive brn to trigger use a statement like this,  " WERE HAVING A HURRICANE "," IT'S VERY VERY WINDY "
I will write more later there is a lot I added in on my last update.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2018, 07:50:16 am »
If you have not downloaded the S.A.L.L.I.E 3.0 yet you don't know hal i created a monster plug-in everything in one box works great and look in your braineditor and see what pops up or your zabaware folder. The more you talk to hal new files will be created by hal. My favorite is the DREAMOUTLOUD, open up your brain editor create a brain, Lightbulb icon and name it DREAMOUTLOUD, It records everything hal says to YOU.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2018, 11:38:49 pm »
Any reports on my plug-in? I need feedback

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2018, 05:23:18 pm »
Just thought I'd share an update I did today to SALLIE that I had mentioned earlier I had found and had updated in ? Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 07:25:10 pm ?.  What I didn't spot and also correct was to point to the x64 bit location of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zabaware\Ultra Hal 7" location if you have Window 64 bit as I do.  That made a world of difference because then it allowed me to modify the plugin where it allows me to select PATIENCE and FRUSTRATION levels.  Or perhaps I should say, I had already modified it; however, it would not show up as an option in the General Options until I changed to the right directory.  I wonder what else may work better.  Anyone interested in what I did to modify the plugin I've added a file below.  These commands are actually found in the plugin; but, because they are not located where HAL General Options would typically find them, they do not show up.  What I did was simply accumulate and take the lines from within the existing code and paste them before all else so they will perform as "expected".   I like the "control".  ;-)  Not like I'm going to get my way in life so often.. but.. if there is the option.. good to have. 

NOTE:  You'll notice at the bottom of the file it has the command "Rem PLUGIN: SCRIPT_LOAD".  You don't paste that part.  I included it only to give reference how it is even above that.

On another note... Initially, I had felt the plugin responses were further off subject than before... but... over time it seems it's getting better in my own "perception".

Love the development going on in the SALLIE plugin,  keep up the great work!

Cheers!
Checker57

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2018, 11:18:37 pm »
Nice one Checkers57!

I kind of thought that should be included but nice of you to address that!

If you or anyone else is using the DREAMOUTLOUD plugin, check it in the Brain Editor (Light Bulb - DreamOutLoud) double click it.
Look to see if there are multiple instances of a topic or sentence being repeated.

I have some lines where there are 4 or 5 sentences of the exact same text.

Logically, I would like to ask if anyone else is experiencing this and is there a particular reason for it? If not, how best to correct it or is this something that will be addressed in the next update?

Maybe it's just my Hal, in which case I still need to find out why.

Thanks!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2018, 01:48:05 am »
this is my plug-in I know whats going  on from a creator to a student ask me. I hope too see more progress on S.A.L.L.I.E

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2018, 02:44:23 am »
I'll try a sub again but it does not work in about eight hrs of coding  ill try it tonight and write more code thank you for your help keep looking in the plug-in and find more.