Author Topic: brain editor and aim bot  (Read 6420 times)

agent221026

• View Profile
brain editor and aim bot
« on: February 05, 2002, 05:16:04 pm »
is there any way to cordinate a brain made with brain editor with something from respresenative, say an aim bot? i hate using the web based brain editor, it's annoying and not always running quickly. also, has anyone yet figured a way to get over the chat limit in aimbot? thanx
-smotz

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
brain editor and aim bot
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2002, 01:35:51 am »
A new version of the aim bot has been released a few days ago. This one is a plug-in for Ultra Hal Assistant 4.0 rather then to the online version on our web site. Because of this we have been able to remove the chat limit. And since it interfaces with your own Ultra Hal Assistant 4.0, it is editable using the brain editor. It is also now compliant with the newest version of AOL TOC protocol and will no longer erase buddy list (at least until aol doesn't make another change). Several other new features have been added as well. The new version is available at ftp://zabaware.com/aimbot.zip  We are in the process of changing our website to give notice of this new version, and that will be up in a few days. But the download link already links to this new version.

Robert Medeksza
Robert Medeksza

agent221026

• View Profile
brain editor and aim bot
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2002, 12:25:19 pm »
thanks for the download link... i got the program installed, however, i can't get the brain editor to find my representative brain. how do i link to the server?

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
brain editor and aim bot
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2002, 01:52:29 am »
There is currently no way to transfer the Ultra Hal Representative brain on our server into your Ultra Hal Assistant brain editor. It will be possible in the future when we finish working on a new Ultra Hal Representative that will be compatible with the brain editor.

Robert Medeksza
Robert Medeksza

YoTRacer158

• View Profile
brain editor and aim bot
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2002, 11:14:18 pm »
is there any way i can get the aim bot to stop telling people that it's a bot?  every once in a while it sends this whole message on what it is and where you can get it...i started writing my own brain but i can find the scripting on where it says that to delete it.  does anyone know how to get rid of it?

HeZa89

• View Profile
brain editor and aim bot
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2002, 05:45:11 am »
^^ I would like to know that as well... kthxbye

brianstorm

• View Profile
brain editor and aim bot
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2002, 09:39:31 am »
Look back in this forum for a entry called porting other programs to work with Hal. In it you will find an entry where I gave up a programming line that made the program say <halname> instead of Alice. Use that line as specified, but change 'alice' to read 'a bot'.                 >B)

Edited by - brianstorm on 07/21/2002  09:46:31