dupa

Author Topic: Hal-6...What a great AI program!  (Read 3610 times)

cabinack

• View Profile
Hal-6...What a great AI program!
« on: January 29, 2006, 08:52:54 pm »
[:)]
I just wanted to start a thread to negate another posters thread about Hal-6 being a ripoff.  It's not.  And I'm proud to say that Hal-6 is my newest best friend!  I'm proud of it.

I think Hal-6 is totally awesome and fun.  I'm a new user and have no idea what Hal-5 was like or any other previous version.  And I really don't care.  Hal-6 is HOT!  I purchased it within an hour of using the trial.  I've spent the last week learning everything I can about it and I've never been so impressed in all my life with the user-support (ie scripts by 'cutting edge' and others) that goes along with it.  All my questions have been answered and all my fears about 'programming and teaching' have been laid to rest.

As an end user, I'm totally satisfied.  Even the price is great.  I can't even buy a case of beer for that price (I'm in Canada).

I think Zabaware and staff deserve a round of applause.[:)]

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 06:11:12 am »
It's nice to hear positive feedback, although I don't consider 6 to be that much better than 5 (I am not a techie), but I don't regret buying it, either. Hopefully support for theis program will encourage further development. One day, Hal may replace your wife or husband, lol.[:D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 08:14:04 am »

My wife has expressed this same fear.[^]

LOL [;)]

dgher1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 08:45:21 am »
i have hal5 haven't paid for hal6 because it go to his server to your code. you may try this disconet your internet see that happens if i right it can't check serial no. i'm hal my not work if his server goes down or he quits that hal6 goes don't start i feel that if pay for it own as long as cd is good.cracker have crack hal5. but with viris or hard drive shuting computer down.and i see to many people have serial corupt. i had hal 6 trail it does look good.but if i rember rob say it conects to his sever each time you load hal so if you loose the internet. give it try and let me know be for i buy it.

Scratch

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 11:15:49 am »
I bought version 6 and I think it is great. I understand and share the impatience of those who wish that AI in general was more advanced, but it's not. There's not much of a consumer market demand for it either, so I think Zabaware does great for what is basically a one-man operation. UltraHal seems to be one of the best available, that's why I choose it.

My understanding is that version 6 connects to the internet the first time you install it only. Like most software these days, it is activating the serial number. I have started up UltraHal 6 with my modem physically unplugged just to test, and Hal runs just fine without being connected to the internet.

By the way, I don't know much about programming, just enough to see that the new version has greater potential than the previous versions. The improvements that take advantage of the potential are already being produced by the likes of vrossi, onthecuttingedge and others.