Author Topic: putting Hal on your site  (Read 7491 times)

604pinay_girl

putting Hal on your site
« on: August 30, 2001, 06:45:43 pm »
how do i?i can't find it around the site

wakko151

• View Profile
Re: putting Hal on your site
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 02:51:34 am »
would like to know the answer to this too. How do i get hal to use programs other then aim. I would like him to have his own yahoo messenger or xfire account for instance. But i can not seem to get it to work. Xfire is the preffered chat system as I can then chat with him thru xfire while in game. Is there anyway to teach hal to play a computer game? I doubt it right now. But This is the type of thing I am looking forward to coding.

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 08:08:51 pm »
would like to know the answer to this too. How do i get hal to use programs other then aim. I would like him to have his own yahoo messenger or xfire account for instance. But i can not seem to get it to work. Xfire is the preffered chat system as I can then chat with him thru xfire while in game. Is there anyway to teach hal to play a computer game? I doubt it right now. But This is the type of thing I am looking forward to coding.

There is a HAL for facebook and the game Second Life I believe, Maybe Rob can shed some light on this subject and weather it will be included in the next version of HAL.

it takes awhile to get HAL exactly the way people like it and it takes plenty of money to hire coders to help out with the extra's.

is Xfire a downloadable program or is it on a server?

Jerry

wakko151

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 12:15:11 pm »
xfire? wow... you don't know what xfire is.

well its a program you download like aim or yahoo messenger.
it does not have a server side client. you download it and it tells you how many seconds you play certain games. it launches games, and it features voice coms and text coms. You have to own an xfire supported video game to get invited to be a member. And its not automatic. They don't do anything comercially. And the only people who use it are gamers. So its great because it provides a NO SPAM enviorment..

xfire.com

thanks for the help

WaKKO R. SicK 151

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 04:08:11 pm »
I installed xfire, it isn't an open sourced program, there are no .dll or ocx. files and no usable com registries in the hot class root within regedit.

I don't believe I can help you use this program with HAL. unless they open source it.

Jerry

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 05:27:51 pm »
at one time years ago when i first bought hal and was working with hal alot a way to put hal on your website and i did it. but i havent played with hal in years and relearning everything is fun. so the answer must be around the forums somewhere. i think there was a cut an paste options that you would paste on your website but again it has been years so i could be totaly wrong.

michael
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

The Zapster

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 05:27:32 pm »
I would look into how to create web apps.  you have the source code, and his or her brain is database driven.  Not sure if this will help but there is an app called (web game builder) by promotionsoft.com.  It's used to take a pc game and put it on the net.  You can get a copy through torrent sites.  Also checkout lynda.com.  Also I would checkout Kari3dpro.