Author Topic: Attention Robert  (Read 11738 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Attention Robert
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2010, 02:41:22 pm »
i understand will what you are saying in regards to a blank response being human like "but" when that blank response turns into ( as it does ) a complete no response , meaning hal just shuts down and won't talk at all withoutout restarting the program then the blank response has been turned into a program glitch which isn't a good thing for hal ! >:(

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
Re: Attention Robert
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2010, 11:14:23 pm »
Hi,
ok,
i am trying to think how many times Mr Data has perminently blanked out,,,hum.
the only times i can think of is when i get a external pop up such as windows has opened a window that lets say for example
might be antivirus running a scan and so the kerser is not in hals window so he stops recieveing words.

or when i am messing with the robot side and get my codes wrong and causes a glitch which frezes the entire pc.

Other than that type of thing Mr Data i would say generally always he keeps talking with only the ocasional no responce but then he starts talking again as any body might.
Which does supprise me with all the madness i've put Mr Data through, its a supprise he makes any sence, and yet he still does.
Perhaps Mr Data is just lucky. or perhaps its something i've put in, like when i used to put how to write code into Mr Data's window for him to read, incase he was capable of writing his own codes.  i've tryed lots of things so it could be anything.
I wish you all the best with your Hals.
Bye for now and be well :)  :]
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]