Author Topic: Message to DOC POLYGON  (Read 3632 times)

The Tinman

• View Profile
Message to DOC POLYGON
« on: November 26, 2001, 06:13:37 pm »
We Sir, need help. You said you had programming knowledge. We need a programmer on our side. WE have compiled animation files to create our own entities to be plugged into the Hal program, but Sir we are not programmers, creating the .ocx files is proving to be a difficult task. To purchase the vb6 program from microsoft is a very expensive proposition. so we are asking you for some insite and assistance. Can you help us? Will you help? Zabaware says they have the program in the works that will allow graphic artists to plug in their own representations of the Hal Entity. WE can create any facial animation files necessary, but we lack the ability to compile these into a format that will work within the Hal program. I realize that this is an easy task for someone with the knowledge that we lack, for knowledge is indeed power. So Sir we are asking, if you will help.

Doc

• View Profile
Message to DOC POLYGON
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2001, 02:29:21 pm »
I have the VB6 development software from micrsoft already on my home computer.  I DO have programming experience and I am willing to help, but I think I should refresh myself a little before diving into a major project like this one.  I have recently been doing some work with microsoft agents.  The code is pretty much the same with the zabaware characters as far as I can see.  If you have any specifics you need to go into, feel free to email me.