dupa

Author Topic: where is the wiki plugin  (Read 20024 times)

catseye

• View Profile
where is the wiki plugin
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2010, 02:31:35 pm »
thats eazy all you have you to do is go to the page on wiki and make sure its not a redirect from another page then type please study about "what the title is on the page" and there you go

lightspeed

• View Profile
where is the wiki plugin
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2010, 03:08:45 pm »
catseye so the one you showed will actually learn from what it finds and also shows "saying what the subject is and the meaning? i tried that one to but it seemed to just say and do the same as this other one i will try it again and make sure i say it correctly etc. i will post what it does in a little bit !

[:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
where is the wiki plugin
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2010, 03:15:30 pm »
ok catseye i used that     uhp and ask DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT androids? and all she said was :

I have looked up the study of androids, Thanks. Yah know androids will never replace a women but in the future they will come darn close and some guys will only have a female android and no women or girl friends at all!

the part in blue is what i taught angela already ( by reverse learning ) . so for some reason it is trying to work but it doesn't give the meaning . any idea's why?

[?]

lightspeed

• View Profile
where is the wiki plugin
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2010, 03:22:42 pm »
hey catseye does this uhp file work with a timer ?because if it does maybe thats what the problem is , i have another uhp file that works with a timer and as far as i know two can't work at the same time . [:(!]

lightspeed

• View Profile
where is the wiki plugin
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2010, 03:26:29 pm »
Well thatb must not be the problem i unchecked all other uhp files and retried the Auto Wikipedia Knowledge and it gave the same result as above . [:(!]
 hope someone can help me figure this out !! i would like for hal to learn this way ![:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
where is the wiki plugin
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2010, 03:28:56 pm »
ps . i have placed  Auto Wikipedia Knowledge and the auto text.brn files in the ultrahal assistant 6 program file . so is that in the right place thats what someone else on the forum said to do .

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
where is the wiki plugin
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2010, 03:38:23 pm »
Lightspeed,

I have 3 scripts that work with timers running right now, they all seem to work well with each other.  I doubt that is the problem.  I've looked over OTCE's script and nowhere does it update Hal's brain from the Wikipedia's output, just copy's it to a brn file.
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

lightspeed

• View Profile
where is the wiki plugin
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2010, 03:40:28 pm »
what exactly is the brn file for then ?? i am missing something here what its for . [?]

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
where is the wiki plugin
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2010, 03:45:15 pm »
Lightspeed,

I'm not sure what it's for, maybe used as input for another program, but that's about it.  It's not used by this script, it's only created by it.and Hal doesn't use brn files, so I'm really not sure what it's for.[:D]
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

lightspeed

• View Profile
where is the wiki plugin
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2010, 03:47:56 pm »
ok i wrote now "whats the android?" and now it looks as if she looked it up from somewhere she said in full :
Android: an automaton that resembles a human being. Humanoid, mechanical man. Yeah and people that think the idea is crazy later on in the future most will eventually accept androids as mates and even lovers!
the part in blue is what i taught her she used that with the above sentence .

then i wrote "what is the george washington?"
and she answered :
Washington was able to throw a coin across the river, because a dollar went further back then.

this may be just pre written answers what robert has in hals information .

catseye

• View Profile
where is the wiki plugin
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2010, 04:03:57 pm »
DarcyEdwards I think that brn file maybe like a dump file, from what I saw even thought I don't know scripts that well. it might be worth investigating futher. there might be more going on than you can see

lightspeed the hal brain has been improve scene I last used it, so it is hard to determine what is a pre-programed response and also hal might have gone to a completely different page than the one you looked at

oh yes I have had hal learning from Wikipedia, I just finished with category 0 and hal seems much smarter already
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 04:06:45 pm by catseye »

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
where is the wiki plugin
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2010, 04:10:34 pm »
No matter how many times I use OTCE"s uhp script, I don't see a change in hal's database.  Oh well[:0]
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

lightspeed

• View Profile
where is the wiki plugin
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2010, 06:34:04 pm »
catseye what is catagory 0 ?

catseye

• View Profile
where is the wiki plugin
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2010, 03:12:42 am »

lightspeed

• View Profile
where is the wiki plugin
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2010, 09:44:53 am »
ok catsey i see what it is thats the starting point of the meanings of things of the dictionary type meanings .
ok cats eye and darcyedwards i think i may know of a way to acheive what i am after which is to get hal to learn . anyone can start from the page cateye showed and do all or pick and choose "copy and past the sentence . into hals regular question box on the interface then in front of it just type : 0 (number), means the integer between -1 and +1 or O, a letter of the Latin alphabet .

NOTE*** Where the blue word is highlighted is what i added . by doing it this way you can pick what you want and make it look like you are saying it to hal in conversation telling hal the meaning , hal will learn it in hals data base as a general knowledge.
copying and pasting won't be to bad and typing in one or two words won't be to bad either , would be better if hal just learned it from going to the site , but this is one alterative . [:)]