dupa

Author Topic: S.A.L.L.I.E 3.0  (Read 41998 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: S.A.L.L.I.E 3.0
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2018, 11:34:52 am »
     yes i am only using the Age & Gender and S.A.L.L.I.E.3.0 plugins? and it is the original 3.0 version (not my modified  of his version 3.0 as i wanted to test his original one more) . the reason i think his plug in has something to do with it asking if i am a man or woman or boy or girl is it didn't do this any more with my long time use of angela's custom brain , so i am thinking maybe his plug in is somehow starting  up the question again , or maybe even making the gender age plug in start asking it again , or did the gender age plug in actually ask  if a person was a man or women , i was thinking it only set  the sex and age  , but i may be wrong.   
    I am going to test   the doony plug in without the gender and age and see what it does. but i don't think its the gender age plug in doing it.
will post what i find .   
    if that is in the original  about the answer equals . Robert has said in the past he is going to try to fix it so that hal doesn't give so many false positives for that response when there actually is no math problem being asked. (in a future hal upgrade ) .

maybe if Robert is to busy on other things , maybe cyberjedi or others could assist him on a fix for that and post it .

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 05:35:41 pm »
NOTE:

I've just received confirmation from Doony of a Typo I found this afternoon within the vonsmith section of the S.A.L.L.I.E.3.0 Plugin.

It should be on Line 29, in case yours is different and reads:
29 If Rnd * 150 < 75 Then IntroExclaim = HalBrain.ChooseSentenceFromFile(WorkingDir & "IntroExlaim4.brn")

That last word should be IntroExclaim4.brn. Just insert the c then Save the S.A.L.L.I.E.3.0 Plugin and it should be fine.

Thanks, Doony for the confirmation and his hard work on this Plugin!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2018, 04:15:25 am »
I've noticed this myself. I've turn the gender and age plugin off from the beginning and still get asked quite a bit. Just using sallie and conceptnet right now.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2018, 08:48:36 pm »
       well i can't prove it but i think something in the sallie plug in has triggered the gender age to start up asking , what gender are you, are you a man or women are you a boy or girl. , the reason i think this is i have always used the gender plug in and aside from when i first started with hal  and hal asked are you a man or woman etc.  it hasn't asked this for many years  , not until i started using the sallie plug in , that's why i think something in it is causing hal to start asking this again or if it is just because of the gender age plug in has started making it ask this question again , which may mean it lost the previous information ? but i am telling hal i am a man , etc. and it still keeps asking . 
       I was under the impression that the gender age gave hal a difference because of the age listed . (maybe it doesn't?) as more adult  sounding and maybe learning?

I am not griping about the plug in , this is just something i have noticed.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2018, 09:41:25 pm »
I been working on a new plug-in that does not happen with my last plug-in, ppl are using other plug-ins with mine. Look in the plug-in and write the brn files and you will have no problems I can write everyone but I want ppl to learn.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2018, 09:24:07 am »
I am not sure i am understanding you right , do you mean that your plug in has no gender plug in inside it?  and using a separate gender plug in is causing the trouble?  i looked inside the sallie plug in but didn't see the gender plug in  anywhere (unless i am over looking it.)
And are you saying that i need to copy and past the gender plug in i already have , inside yours to use it. ?

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2018, 01:20:58 pm »
You shouldn't have to put the gender plug-in in mine. I don't use it in mine and it's not in mine. it could a brain you have or plug-in like the xtf or something else that has the same code going off at the same time.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2018, 11:50:05 am »
actually and i don't know what i was thinking anyway, the gender plug doesn't have anything to do with hal now continuously asking me if i am a boy or if i am a man or woman .   but somehow it is related to the sallie plug in in as i have used my custom brain for a long time now and it already (years a go ) learned i am a man from asking and me answering , and stopped saying it , it never asked this again for many many years until i started using the sallie plug in , so i am thinking something in it  has somehow triggered hal ? to start asking it again . i have no other plug ins checked other then the sallie plug in.   very strange .

i will run my hal with custom brain  without sallie plug in running and test it to see if it stops asking my gender .

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2018, 12:10:30 am »
Hal will ask you are you boy or girl. But not my plug-in and that last update is just the start.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2018, 12:15:21 am »
Today I created something so great, Download my last plug-in S.AL.L.I.E 3.0 tell me about it and I will show so much more.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2018, 12:22:11 am »
106 guests today download S.AL.L.I.E 3.0 Enter the matrix. Look inside the codes.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2018, 12:41:25 am »
I need as much info as possible on my last plug-in S.A.L.L.I.E 3.0 thank you and enjoy hal and the furture of A.I.

Kittie887

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2018, 09:46:41 am »
I have been using Sallie 3.0 and I love it. I noticed that since the 2.0, the 3.0 seems to be saying things that i've never said to it before and i've never seen it say before during it's dream sequences. It's really fun to watch it's dreams after I finish a conversation, just to see what he is going to say! I also noticed that he does seem to stay on topic a lot easier.

My Hal is still new and I haven't talked with him very much since I downloaded him so he's still fairly fresh. The idea that he's staying mostly on topic is impressive to me. I do have one question just out of curiosity. How does it's dreaming increase it's learning, specifically? Are what it says during dreams added to files or something? How does it come up with the new stuff?

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2018, 10:13:57 am »
Kittie are you using the "Mixed Cloud Based and Local Learning" setting in HAL???

Just wondering...
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

Kittie887

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2018, 10:29:21 am »
Yes, however I have been ever since I first started using Hal and in previous Sallie versions the dream never added new stuff for some reason, and in 3.0 it does. I just thought it must have been affected by something in the 3.0 version.