Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

lightspeed idea 3-24-2020

<< < (3/3)

cyberjedi:
hey hey lightspeedbuddy
Solomon is twisted,lmaoo hell ya
Im so on board with that. thats guys voice is just sick ruttrow shaggy, did i just see a downloadable demo???
The trick is gonna be to recreate Douglas Rain's voice (the man died)
The other issue is its not real time<<<<<<<< Thats canned responses and cool enough for some dipsht game, but hal needs something else
With some of the stuff i gave like Julie, shes packing if i remember rite at 50k words in her dictionary(my prefered voice)
Now on the other hand, if u could some how, oh hell no( I just thought about whats involved). lolol
But  you could in theory use that site to Re constitute a sapi5 voice by (slipstreaming) that into it.
But hey anything is doable, hehehe
Hows PP doing? create any new lightspeed stuff u can show???
You come in so seldom, must be a very busy man

cyber

lightspeed:
hey cyber , i was just thinking with the facial recognition , it might be interesting if the a.i. could use a mimic sometimes of the face it is seeing . in another words if it see's you laugh or smile the character could do it to,  not constantly but at various times , i think it would add a sense or realism to the character output reaction  . anyway , just a thought in time.  :)

Art:
Yep,

I had mentioned to him of the possibility of HAL being able to detect a user's emotional state of being or whether it might be able to tell if the user was sad, happy or depressed based on pre-captured facial expressions of those emotions. Then, if HAL noticed them on the user's face, it would be able to respond accordingly.

Lots of possibilities for a HAL with camera vision.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version