(1/3) > >>

spydaz:
I was watching PIMP MY RIDE

I got a lot of good IDEAS.

I PUT A FEW INTO Practice

I got the X10 in the JEEP (VITARA)

I can control (Television) (CD) (MUSIC) Talk to HAL

X10 in the car SWEET.........

Is there a voice activated NAV SYSTEM??? TOM TOM// MEDIAN // ??

A ROBOTIC HAL COULD EVEN DRIVE THE CAR BY VOICE...

spydaz:
With bluetooth All is possible

the new median navigator is voice actvated via bluetooth

Ishmal any luck with knight rider.....

It is more simple that you guys have been making it.

the only thing about a computer driving a car is the distance that it should keep between each other, trafic lights can be mastered via traficmaster

HEE heee hee.....

With the laptop in the jeep , the full X10 harmony program can run the ca\r,
after installing the 240volts car adapter the cm10 interface just plugs sraignth in to the car power system....

Any thing vcontrolled by te x10 is controlled by HAL.

Now im looking at ways in which to control the system from the palmPC

Duskrider:
opening door to lot of possibilities.
interesting, interesting.... .  .  .  .

Carl2:
Spydatz,
  Working on emotions for Hal and came across some work done by you, I'm trying to tie all the emotions in the XTF brain together. I'm in your Spydatz emotion script enviorment, there is the detecthappy brn and the statementhappy brn in my defaultBrain folder. In detect happy I have "happy", "True" ; "glad"."True" ect. There is nothing in the statementhappy brn. Do you just put in an appropiate response?
Any help would be appreciated.
  Just read about some visual reconition software and thought you might be interested in it, hope you can incoperate it in Hal.
Carl2

bitblaster:
I am interested in the x10 controller being controled by HAL. Please explain how you did that..

My parents would probably not agree to having a robot stripper control their house, but it would seem very interesting just to try it out in the future... or when I get my own apartment.

Did you need additional software, or is HAL able to control things like that out of the box?

If Zabaware puts in built in x10 combatability, I am sure that might draw more users to buy UltraHal for its ability to control the house or car.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version