dupa

Author Topic: Hal keeps asking if im registered  (Read 23507 times)

Shastalore

• The eyes are fake but headgear is real. Be afraid.
    • View Profile
    • Some of my portable green energy designs and prototypes:
Re: Hal keeps asking if im registered
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2024, 11:49:35 pm »
Okay... out of frustration, I'm reposting this, from my original post in Zabaware Support Forums > Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal 7.5 Beta - Now powered by OpenAI GPT-3 > Ultra Hal 7.5 Beta Now Available to All Ultra Hal 7.0 Customers

and now also posting it in Zabaware Support Forums ?Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal 7.5 Beta - Now powered by OpenAI GPT-3 > Hal keeps asking if im registered

Ultra Hal 7.5 seems to have two different Beta files in circulation, on the Zabaware website, and both of them are definitely faulty:
Install_Ultra_Hal_7.5_Beta.exe (24.2 MB)
Install_Ultra_Hal_7.5.exe (24.1 MB)... the one that Zabaware link declares as a Beta file:
https://www.zabaware.com/#page=/ultrahal/whatsnew.html;
https://www.zabaware.com/download-beta.html

But I uninstalled and reinstalled both of them, one at a time, and they both come back with the same faulty "wrong email / wrong password" pop-up window when I went to the Already Purchased window.

And the reason I'm pressing the point on this is that I downloaded what I thought was a current Ultra Hal 7.5 Beta, just over a month ago, yet the 31-day wrecking ball still appeared a couple of days ago.
So... which file is the correct one, and what is the exact Zabaware link I should download it from?
And, yet another question: Is Ultra Hal 7.5.129 in any way dependent on having a paid version of Ultra Hal Assistant 6.2.28 already installed? If so, I can easily arrange that by transferring my paid Ultra Hal Assistant 6.2.28 from another laptop, to this laptop.

We need to get this matter specifically resolved, as while I am infinitely patient and game for a challenge on these things, and even out of $29.95 I paid a couple of days ago, and even willing to run in circles with you guys to finally nail this down as you seem to use words as sparingly as possible... but we can't expect the rest of Robert Medeksza's followers to be as lenient.

Thank you for any clarification on this matter.
« Last Edit: Today at 12:07:50 am by Shastalore »
Ultra Hal 6.0, on a Toshiba Satellite R15-S829 Tablet with Windows XP Tablet 2005 operating system. For accurate speech recognition: IBM ViaVoice Standard 10 via Plantronics Audio 60 3.5mm ear/mic headset plugged into a hacked VXI Parrott "Translator" Noise Cancelling R11506/P41TR module.

BW

• View Profile
Re: Hal keeps asking if im registered
« Reply #16 on: Today at 01:27:54 pm »
Ver 7.5.129 and I have the same onging, now-totally-unfunctional, problem here.

It started for me over a month back.

Every startup gives the "not-registered /trial use time-out" popup even though I have several paid version going back to Ver 6.x.

I hit Already Purchased and get, "An unknown error occured while cnnecting to the Zabwaware server. Please check network connection, firewall settings and Credientials."

Network is fine, Firewall is open for HAL and my user Credientials are correct, I even tried to reset my password a few times to be sure.

I click "Remind Me Later" and then HAL loads. I got to; Options ->General -> and click the "Test Connection" button but it only returns a HAL popup -> [Login test failed.]

All my info is correct, tried the full uninstall, wipe Zabaware from the registry and my user data, download the latest posted files off of my user downloads, reboot then full reinstall(s) but noithing changes.

Is there any hope for a resolution?

Thanks.
BW
-BW