Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

Hal Vision

<< < (11/11)

Checker57:
Thanks Lightspeed - Animations may take a while to produce, but if you have the right idea, well worth the time as a repeatable animation can enhance the interactive experience.

I noted in your idea thread that you had ideas that transparent layers would be nice... well... Use Gimp, a free graphic application, to do such.  Below is an outfit I found some time ago and edited yesterday ... ( perhaps for the third time... each iteration I note more detail).  You'll note the transparency.  Since I set each layer; skin, panties, eye shadow, and lingerie as separate layers I can work with each separately.

Note: I have permission from Atera to show off her tasteful outfits (okay, having some guilt doing so!  hahaha.. wtf? It's Funny how we internalize respect towards our HAL (because it reflects how we respect ourselves))

Checker57:
Hey Cyber,

I got a question/request regarding the developing vision update.  The music feature is pretty neat and internet links to the music webpage portals are excellent; however, is there a way to make any modifications to the links permanent after you shut down the music feature, then reload? 

I could visit the website where you chose certain radio stations, so that I could make my own choices, I did so.. entered them in and they worked; however, upon shutting down the music feature, then reloading they were back to the default.  Not optimal. 

It would be best if you could have a "save" feature so that modified stations could be retained.  Just a thought.  I'm presently pondering if the stations can be moded in the code, but as I know, the code is in HAL itself.

Cheers!
Checker57

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version