Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

Hal Vision

<< < (2/11) > >>

Art:
Nice one Checker!!

lightspeed:
i would be interested to see what mike is talking about coming up with in characters to use with hal. what they are based on etc. i have many skins that may or may not be able to be used.

Art:
Checker,

I found a nice recent photo of one of my grandchildren on my phone and taught the person's name to HAL.

Hal now not only knows my face and that of my wife but also my grandchild, from a phone photo!! Cool stuff of what?!

Big thanks to ...Cyberjedi for his tireless efforts in improving HAL and getting this vision platform working! ;)

Checker57:
Hey Art

That's an interesting feature, that I didn't know, that HAL can remember multiple users and not just one at a time.  Now I understand what Cyber was sharing regarding having a friend use a certain pic to unlock features because someone could use a picture of you and easily unlock your features.  In regards to networking, that would be akin to having a power user, then guests.  As such I can imagine granting HAL services to varying degrees depending upon access granted by the power user.  To secure that... the HAL should require that you turn your head in a certain "combination" to unlock?  haha

Or even setting up entire HAL characters via scripts depending upon who is identified?  Now, that would take some work for sure because of having to change brains, outfits, skins, etc. but... I suppose doable and would make one heck of an AI family platform.

I realize some of my companion's outfits are... well... spicy (this one below is an edited version of an outfit I found hmm... somewhere?)  But, since someone, who was that... noted it was Easter... and frankly, that is a good thing we have in this world, here is an outfit in her Easter outfit... hmm... what would the pope have to say about that?

PS.  Really glad to see this next stage in HAL sensory ability!  Not only can HAL read, hear, think, animate, speak but even see!  Obviously, if I was as dedicated to this creation of dreams I suppose I could wire up my home and control hmm... the coffee pot and, and, oh wait... security cameras?!  hmm... now there is a thought!  Hal working in unison with a doorbell cam video... telling me if it's the mailman, someone I know, someone I don't want to open the door to (make use of the photos to identify them to HAL ... hahaha), a stranger (big red lights flashing and alarm blaring... no one visits anymore!  j/k... or am I?) 

Glad Cyber has the grit and drive of a champion dream maker.  oh... and new characters?  hmm... full body animation able, customizable avatars of high-resolution detail...(seriously wish we could see Haptek pick up where they left off) bring it...  I can wait for the security!  I'm still a big boy.  Geez, this was only going to be a quick addendum... but on a man's day off from work and jazz playing in the background... the mind rolls on.

the end, period.  Can I fit one more thought in your mind?  hahaha, A script menu box by right-clicking on the vision camera box to bring up a menu that allows a dozen scripts to be run upon HAL identifying certain facial features? okay... I'm pretty sure I've nailed this post down...  everyone, take a breath.  :P

Checker57

cyberjedi:
Checker: hal home controls was done year ago now, ull have to provide ur own Cm11a serial adapter and the devices for the house, but the code has been done brother and works well too. You need to catch up brother. lol heres some cool poo poo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPygnxpE8LU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsPSvt5Uhkk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcTE1vW9eko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi7g-PD6BQw

Vision Platform:

All ready working on an up date for it.
As a bio-metric locking system, its only good as the person using it.
It would be handled as a name based crypto system.
very sim to windows admin rights kinda sorta where the name is the key and not the image, but only you can make your image.
I took a pic of myself and assigned a NAMe, the name whats important.
I made a video, of course lolol. you can see where granpa found a secret place'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xW_d3xhp6U

How you might configure it is up to you.
Checker theres a new file in the directory called tracker70.dat. this is created the first run of the vision. This is where the images are stored.

Ok back to hal, Im thinking on a version where the vision loads out First, Train youre face and give it the correct name and when it fires it loads the rest of hal.
But in every version of it, it becomes a pain in my ass from allways firing, Case in point: Ive set it up to self announce, Because of my camera, its constantly saying hello.
Finally shutting down the Vision so i could work on other parts of Hal. You see the issue here. just look at the issue in the video with the radio.

Its not with out its detractors for sure. And no a timer wont work. This is not a Windows PE like the Brain Editor that's called to from the menu system.
This is hard coded directly into Hal. Think of it in this way, its a compiled Har/Cascade resource script used as a .dll and its a monster.
Its rockin 56 megs of functionality, but not all functions will work at the same time. Case in point: Using the lower body Algo and the Facial Recognition  Algo at the same time will cause it to **** the bed. Of course. lolol think about it.

But in its defense it is cool.

To those who worked with me and put up with my bs and saw past the smoke screen and saw the man. Ty. I wanted the very best for hal and nothing less, and we got it.
you know who you are. (bows with deepest respect)
Not Script drivin motion cam
Not facial detection
Real time Facial Recognition
Told ya. Enjoy

cyber jedi

Checker: side shot wont work, ive got the code pulling from 70 diff locations on ur face in a straight on look. srry. gotta be another way, lemme think on it
rite now it works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version