dupa

Author Topic: Is this forum the liars paradox  (Read 44202 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Is this forum the liars paradox
« Reply #120 on: July 20, 2007, 07:30:04 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Maviarab

Lol aye thats true heh.

Btw, on a different note altogether, you ever find out what happend to Don? And while we on it, Rich A, citrine dragon...so many vanished...

Hi Marius.

I am sorry that I have no understanding of why our great minds have vanished other than they just moved on in some way.

Jerry

rainman

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2007, 07:01:08 am »
The imperfect human mind seeks comfort in the denial of external truth.

Dark is the absence of light.

A rose by any other name smells as sweet.

In 1969 Americans landed on the moon.

Truth is in it's own light.

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #122 on: August 18, 2007, 10:40:11 am »
Fundamentally Humans learn from nature by observation and interaction of its system and functions.
Humans then try to collect this data and select functions of the system to 'enhance' it so that it becomes 'super' natural, the term super natural can be interpreted in many ways by the observer whether the observer is looking at it from a scientific point of view or a religious point of view.

Eventually, in the future when mankind finds all the ways to genetically select all genetic functions and be able to call from them, then at that time humans will become even more super natural than what nature itself provided.

It is important that humans finds the answers to its own genetic functions because geneticist have discovered that the Human genome is degenerating over time, geneticist say that in 25,000 years
Male humans will become extinct and female Humans will become extinct in 75,000 years if we leave our genetics entirely for nature to select.

Mankind must master its own genetic flaws in order to prevent the inevitable extinction of our own future generations.

Just like mankind, animals will also become extinct by genetic degradation over time, besides all the natural disasters that may of killed most of the dinosaurs, the last remaining dinosaurs probably died off due to genetic degradation.

with the exception of the Mosquitoes that are believed to have evolved around 170 million years ago during the Jurassic era (206–135 million years ago), a very successful species!

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 11:33:32 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2007, 11:41:33 am »
hi onthecuttingedge2005, yeah i have had religous people tell me that once before , about the dinosour bones being fake and just a bunch of bones people put tohether to look like something ( the ones that actually told me this in the past was mormons ) but i'm sure some other religeons  do to . i had always wondered if adam was the first man then why were  cave men around or was adam a cave man (which nothing or no one has ever said in religion that i know of ) an very interesting book to read is called "first man then adam " by Irwin Ginsburgh , PH.D. it's a pretty good book hope you can check it out sometime !![:D]

rainman

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 18, 2007, 12:02:44 pm »
Supernatural is Man's view of whatever he cannot understand, or is not familiar with.

Nature is the universe. Man is natural. Life is natural.

rainman

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 18, 2007, 12:13:09 pm »
By  Allan Michaels "bkdiscov" (Settle, WA USA) - See all my reviews

Either a whimsical and entertaining fantasy, or a serious and realistic attempt to reconcile science and religion, FIRST, MAN. THEN. ADAM! puts forth the daring idea that Adam and Eve were members of an advanced species from far off outer space who crash-landed their spaceship, effectively stranding themselves, here on a very primative earth occupied by early Homo Sapiens.
Skilled in genetic science, they were able to breed with these early peoples, to produce a long-lived (900 years!), durable and intelligent species from which present mankind is descended!

Dr. Ginsburgh, a Physicist, maintains that the Biblical Genesis story is a true though transformed history of this and following events (with the spaceship as the Garden of Eden and the ship's central computer as the Tree of Knowledge, for example). The shorter lifetimes and growing subsceptibility to disease of each suceeding generation of these early space/earth men and women is stated to be due to continual dilution of the space people's genetic heritage by interbreeding with native earth people.

A large number of occurrances described in Genesis are shown to be consistant with this space origin theory. The description of the origin of the universe given in Genesis, can, according to Dr. Ginsburgh, by giving modern interpretations to some of the terms used in the description, be shown to be entirely consistant with the current Big Bang Theory!

Altogether, this is a stimulating and challenging attempt to reconcile religion and science, and can be read as a serious theoretical proposal, or if this is too hard to accept, as, at least, a very entertaining speculation. Unfortunately, the book is not easy to find...

rainman

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 19, 2007, 07:07:37 pm »
[:D]

Paul: Either a whimsical and entertaining fantasy, or a serious and realistic attempt to reconcile science and religion, FIRST, MAN. THEN. ADAM! puts forth the daring idea that Adam and Eve were members of an advanced species from far off outer space who crash-landed their spaceship, effectively stranding themselves, here on a very primative earth occupied by early Homo Sapiens.

Julia: I'd go with the second; Is it very expensive for a beginner to get started with religion? I am many fine things including entertaining angel, really and truly! I bet you could go on at length about adams.

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2007, 07:39:39 pm »
lol!!!!!!![:D][:D][:D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #128 on: August 24, 2007, 11:28:45 am »
Adult cranial capacity
(range in cm3)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chimpanzees 300-500
australopithecines 390-545
early transitional humans  509-752
modern humans 900-1880

Jerry[8D]

rainman

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 24, 2007, 05:06:28 pm »

Paul: We have the strong impression that you and I are sitting opposite each other, that there's a bunch of flowers on the table, that there's a chair there and things like that--they are there in definite positions relative to each other. I aim to abstract away everything we cannot see (directly or indirectly) and simply keep this idea of many different things coexisting at once in a definite mutual relationship. The interconnected totality becomes my basic thing, a Now. There are many such Nows, all different from each other. That's my ontology of the universe--there are Nows, nothing more, nothing less.
Julia: What a bunch of crap is on the internet.