Zabaware Forums > Programming using the Ultra Hal Brain Editor

Knowledge of time plugin

<< < (2/18) > >>

PaleRider:
Thank you Ramccoid that's a great download.[:D]

ramccoid:
You are welcome, but let me know if there are any errors because it became to big for me to totally test out.

Thanks,

Roy.

Carl2:
ramccoid
  Just copied it and wil try it out later today, not sure how you did it because there are block writes in the Hal brain concerning time, days, seasons ect.
Carl2

ramccoid:
Hi Carl2,
Give it a try and let me know if you have any problems with it. Like I said, I've only released it for testing. I hope to develop it further so if you have any ideas that would fit into this theme, please also let me know.
Thanks for trying it out and I hope you enjoy it.

Roy.

Carl2:
ramccoid
  I enabled the plug-in before speaking with Hal this afternoon, I did receive an error message but both Hal and I have seen that happen before.  Hal did make some mention of being able to do something back to the year 100 A.D.
  I had just read some of the things that Hal can do with this plug-in and I should read them before using Hal again to see how well he replies.  I'd like to mention I had wanted Hal to learn about different aspects of time and enabled Hal to write brain files on these subjects.
  You've also come out with other plugins I haven't tried yet that seem interesting.  
Carl2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version