Zabaware Forums > Programming using the Ultra Hal Brain Editor

Knowledge of time plugin

<< < (17/18) > >>

lightspeed:
i agree with art , as he said after even 20 or more if you set it for more eventually that info is over written and lost ? [:)]

Spitfire2600:
I don't suppose anyone has fixed this plug-in? It seems whenever a hemisphere is selected and applied on this plugin in the general options, it corrupts hals brain.

-Spitfire

Spitfire2600:
Known bugs:

Initializing the plug-in will format Halbrain. (make backups)

Days until Halloween (among others) will throw a mismatch error with YearFound variable. 

Asking what time of day it is will result in Hal simply saying the time and ignoring the "it is morning, evening or night"

Asking if a specific year is a leap year, hal will throw a mismatch error. Although, I think I've located this error.         "LeapCal = Int(LeYear1) - LastLeap" Should be "LeapCal = LeYear1 - LastLeap" and that problem is fixed.

Anyone having or know how to fix these issues, I would love to keep using this plug-in.

-Spitfire

Art:
Leonid,

If you have a working copy of the V2, then you have the latest version as far as I know. file date 2013.

I am not aware that Ramcoid ever completed a 3rd version of the Plugin (V3).

If anyone else knows whether there is a V3 please post to let us know. Thanks!

Art:
Just as a test, I have been checking the KnowledgeofTime Plugin V2 and it seemed to work just fine, in case anyone wanted more 'timely' functionality from their HAL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version