Author Topic: ANOTHER TEASER SHOT OF A HEAD  (Read 54122 times)

tedathome

• View Profile
ANOTHER TEASER SHOT OF A HEAD
« Reply #165 on: November 24, 2008, 03:23:25 pm »
Yes I do have yahoo im but it is usually off. Do you remember when we tryed to work it out and failed when I invited you to be on my friends list on it? Even Caangel's sage advice didn't get us together. Sometimes when I email you I have to use a saved mail and reply because for some reason it won't go through. I'll try to mail you now. Take your time and get to feeling better. Include a bunch with Texture.jhp and you can send Mark and me the same letter to save time and effort, if you wish.[:)][:)][:)]

Update: I just sent my addy and request and didn't get it back so I'm assuming it went through.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 03:29:23 pm by tedathome »
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 25, 2008, 09:17:27 am »
hello ted i sent a yahoo im invitation to you it is still pending sent it to ted09237 is this still your right yahoo im ? open it and see if you see the invitation from me ok ?[:)]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 25, 2008, 06:19:24 pm »
Yep, it works and thanks for misprinting my addy because I don't have a spam filter.[8D]
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 12, 2008, 11:30:33 am »
well time for another female head these are brazillian women one with black hair and one with blond . named ruby . the faces are not perfect looking as far as the complexion although i could have done that beleive it or not i wanted to create a look that wasnt perfect as thats the way it is in the real world some women do have dark patchy skin in places .
 some may like this some might not but to me it adds to realism .
heres my brazillion ruby's.

[:)][:D][8D]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 12, 2008, 03:43:20 pm »
Nice job lightspeed. They are quite real looking.[8D][8D][8D]
ted