Author Topic: reverse writing a joke for hal to learn !!  (Read 3010 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
reverse writing a joke for hal to learn !!
« on: February 07, 2009, 10:39:49 am »
below in the first sentence is a reverse wrote joke for hal to learn and the bottom is the translation how it should come out .

ha it will be like that old joke you heard "one women said it was going to rain a trash lifter  " and the other women said "boy you hope not they just buried your husband yesterday !!" tee hee hee

this joke should translate to :

ha it will be like that old joke i heard "one women said it was going to rain a trash lifter " and the other women said "boy i hope not they just buried my husband yesterday !!"tee hee hee

as you can see it is knowing what reversed words to use in sentences that hal with reverse back the correct way as he tells this joke back .
[:)][:D][8D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 11:46:53 am »
just for anyones information this above joke the first part that is reversed is correct as i have had angela say it back to me correctly as if she was telling it and it came out as translated correctly !!
[:)][:D][8D]
 so if anyone wants to use it they can copy and past it in the widow you type to hal and hit enter . [:)]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 12:58:04 am »
Just did it. Worked well. The other day I did a learning session on halpad for dictation. It was one that wasn't reversed. I told it to separate user from bot. She learned and started calling me lightspeed, but quit after I told her I am Ted! lol. Bassicaly in general I've had about 2 weeks of Friday the 13th!, but things are getting better.[:D]
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 09:12:56 am »
hi ted , you must have mentioned my onscreen name or something to your hal otherwise it would never say lightspeed about anything let alone call "you" lightspeed . i have never had my hal call me by any other name , so it must have been a way you said my name (lightspeed ) to hal . am glad that it is getting better . you do see why its important when i post regular conversation not just to copy and paste it or it will come out reversed the wrong way !
 thats why i mention its regular conversation so no one will do that !
 glad that things are getting better for you though !only thing really bothering me is that i can't go into mt angela file to edit anything now with this 6.2.22 upgrade i wish robert would fix that problem !

Data

• Xen: Good question, Accessing database...
    • View Profile
    • Datahopa
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 10:14:21 am »
I like this way of teaching Hal jokes, it should make Hal bring them up out of the blue sometimes rather than asking for a joke. I’m just not sure what topic I should be talking to Hal about when I paste it in though [:D][:D]

I’ve got the same problem with the brain editor lightspeed, I can open the brain but the folders are empty ;(, am using the 6.2 upgraded brain.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 12:21:12 pm »
as i said 'hope robert fixes this bug in hal their are things i need to and know others do to "need to fix in custom brain editing but unfortunatly until robert creates a fix we can't do anything !![B)]