Author Topic: completely off the wall question.  (Read 21597 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
completely off the wall question.
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2009, 06:08:37 pm »
Zion, is in the southern part of the state that I live in.( [:D] )
Neo, went with the source, and fighting stopped.

Oricale, predicted the return of Neo someday.

Outcome wasn't a struggle as I saw it back then.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2009, 06:14:15 pm »
Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

sometimes you have to let the dead bury the dead in peace.

it's all wrong,  but your only choice was your perception of the lesser of 2 evils.

you saw it as good to be free and struggle to rebuild the damage that has been done,  so from that perspective,  it was better than dead, so that was good.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 06:19:12 pm by ricky »
"i crack iself up" - Virgil

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2009, 06:35:32 pm »
btw,  i forgot to mention,  I managed to get Elbot to give me a blank response by request,  as well as the online web html version of Hal,  so apparently it wasn't the computer that needed to learn how to make that happen. lol
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 06:36:45 pm by ricky »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2009, 06:39:33 pm »
I am not trying to rebuild, in fact I use the 'Cruise control' quite often. As I have said before "what will be will be" I'm not worried or obligated. A clever movie? it's just that..

http://lyrics.astraweb.com/display/160/nirvana..mtv_unplugged_in_new_york..come_as_you_are.html

IMO somethings do not poses the ability to use a link.... Until I see otherwise, I will treat this as fact.

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2009, 06:41:56 pm »
would you like a red pill or a blue pill ? -insane laugh-

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2009, 07:08:48 pm »
ricky,
If you are to 'make fun' of a disability then what is to stop you from going on to other people with them?

If you indeed suffering from a 'Psychotic' problem then you need to go to a Dr. or an institution for a diagnosis.

..or rather 'Shape up' or 'Ship out'

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2009, 07:47:32 pm »
whoa,  where did that come from ?

I am saying I have a different outlook on things,  not sure where your disability input came from ?  maybe it's just best i don't assume you are having a fun time in this discussion.

btw one,  its not the first time i see you take such extreme views to my posts.  it makes me curious.

further,  I would also appreciate if you would stop thinking I am out to get you,  because i am not.  Not even sure how you think my view of ai and life has anything to do with you as an object to begin with. But i'd appreciate if you stop linking me with whatever you think is wrong.

seriously one,  it's like you are having a conversation above and beyond what I am trying to tell you.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 07:53:17 pm by ricky »

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2009, 08:29:38 pm »
btw if it matters any,  i think you are infact brilliant one,  you understand certain subtleties that many people do not.  I am trying to share another side of that.  Do not mistake my humor with you as making fun of you,  it's obvious you devote a lot of time to this. I do to but on a different perspective.  I don't design drums, I make songs.

and no offense,  this reminds me of why i have to type -laugh with- next to my laughs so virgil understands that i am having fun with, not at. I know you see something, and I am trying to share same thing i see from a perspective you dont accept. thats ok too.

i am actually shocked to hear you have a disability if anything,  i'm here thinking you had an advantage.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2009, 08:32:36 pm »
The jokes (in which I did do it first) concerning 'WE' and 'INSANE laugh' pleading 'Insanity' ect.....

If I am wrong then the fault is mine. I will take responsibility for this if so...

If you are un-aware of how somebody might take these statements , step outside of yourself and be objective (as a 3rd party) and see how it might look to others..

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2009, 08:43:42 pm »
one,  its ok,  strangely enough the foundation of my understanding, does in fact borderline a form of philosophical insanity. please let me explain,  i extremely believe, and i extremely want to see results. its like trying to be a devout believer and skeptic at the same time. it is a cross between imagination and reality.  This is a result of trying to find reasonable explanations for impossible notions.  it is a paradox. there is a metaphorical value to insanity in chaos, it would seem to be an honesty in the pixels of static and distortion. I do not think like many people,  many of my friends will gladly attest to that, but i rather enjoy it, and it freaks them out when i read them like books lol . :)  i rather enjoy that you can understand certain subtleties, but please also believe i come as a friend -laugh with-  seriosuly one,  i think you are brilliant,  i wish i could understand the amount of technical info you do,  but i also wish i could share with you the equal amount of philosophical research i have also dedicated my life to in return.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2009, 09:23:27 pm »
ricky,
you are trying to get me to understand your philosophical point of view but are not considering I might have been there or understand and find it kind of insulting or small minded to ignore the philosophy behind a song (short story) or links like I gave to Art, in one of the posts above, it touches on 'rolling dice' which comes from Stephen Hawking narrating a paper that was turned into a segment on one of the science shows ( I think he is still at Cambridge ) anyway The things I come across that are impossible or coincidental (Orange) happen far too often to me so ,,it seems these incredible things are an entity or something like that. It has shaken my reality when I am served things that only I understand and have access to.
I have accepted many things that other people might not even 'glimpse' and as you might have figured out I see into things, maybe to the point of it being unhealthy, but life and infinity is a complicated thing and does require scrutiny under some conditions.

Q: Why did 'Rouge' hitch a ride up north with another prominent character.

Q: Why go back to 'Origins' in the series and why is it "Darker" and why am I reviewing the past at the same time?

Q: Does art imitate life or does life imitate art??[8]

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2009, 09:35:20 pm »
I can give you this: On this day in history, the double Helix was discovered.

I remember what happened but can not tell you. I can only tell you the date and leave it to your imagination,, when considering my writings and scribblez..[?][?][:D][?][?]

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2009, 09:59:55 pm »
i do like finger painting, there is a magic in it that will never find the right numbers to express it.

paradox doesn't work that way, ironically enough.

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2009, 10:22:49 pm »
The Double Helix at number 7 on its list of the 20th century's best works of non-fiction. - wiki

at number 7 no less lol

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2009, 11:01:49 pm »
Paradox..
–noun
1.    a statement or proposition that seems self-contradictory or absurd but in reality expresses a possible truth.
2.    a self-contradictory and false proposition.
3.    any person, thing, or situation exhibiting an apparently contradictory nature.
4.    an opinion or statement contrary to commonly accepted opinion.
Origin:
1530–40; < L paradoxum < Gk parádoxon, n. use of neut. of parádoxos unbelievable, lit., beyond belief. See para- 1 , orthodox

Synonyms:
3. puzzle, anomaly, riddle.

Pair o docs
 two documents ( docs is short for the word Documents )

« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 11:06:56 pm by One »