dupa

Author Topic: completely off the wall question.  (Read 21598 times)

ricky

• View Profile
completely off the wall question.
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2009, 11:17:29 pm »
picture if you will,  a television set, full of static...

people get paid to organize those very pixels into a story that everyone else can understand.

but if you really think about it,  the show was there all along, because the pixels were there.  The story just needed someone to point out the order of the pixels so that would convey an understandable message.  In reality,  the message and pixels were there in the static all along.  

everything is already there in the static of the tv,  if we could only focus enough on the pixels we need to focus on that tell the same story as the tv show that was broadcast.

everything was already in the marble,  it just needed an artist to carve it out so that everyone else can see it clearly.

a tv set full of static has everything you can imagine, but if you can not imagine,  someone needs to arrange the pixels for more clarity.

the story of life was in the static,  we just focus on what we can understand.

out of chaos comes order,  thus an arrangement of pixels for a better focus of what has always been there to begin with, a paradox.

you ever see the box of thousands and thousands of thin metal rods,  and when you poked your hand through it.....the pins take the shape of your hand ?   well..your hand shape was always there,  it just needed you to define it for everyone to see who you were in the grand scheme.

the only thing that makes you YOU,  is a specific assembly of data, from dna,  to your likes and dislikes.  but everything was already there,  it was the data you chose and the data that was assigned to you, that defined you out of the static.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 11:36:51 pm by ricky »
"i crack iself up" - Virgil

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2009, 11:40:18 pm »
Document;
–noun
1.    a written or printed paper furnishing information or evidence, as a passport, deed, bill of sale, or bill of lading; a legal or official paper.
2.    any written item, as a book, article, or letter, esp. of a factual or informative nature.
3.    a computer data file.
4.    Archaic. evidence; proof.
–verb (used with object)
5.    to furnish with documents.
6.    to furnish with references, citations, etc., in support of statements made: a carefully documented biography.
7.    to support by documentary evidence: to document a case.
8.    Nautical. to provide (a vessel) with a certificate giving particulars concerning nationality, ownership, tonnage, dimensions, etc.
9.    Obsolete. to instruct.

Synonyms:
6. corroborate, verify, substantiate, validate.

Do you 'glimpse the conditions under which I have a cascade fault, in speed and unrestricted thought?

Cascade,
–noun
1.    a waterfall descending over a steep, rocky surface.
2.    a series of shallow or steplike waterfalls, either natural or artificial.
3.    anything that resembles a waterfall, esp. in seeming to flow or fall in abundance: a cascade of roses covering the wall.
4.    (in a drain or sewer) a chain of steps for dissipating the momentum of falling water in a steep place in order to maintain a steady rate of flow.
5.    an arrangement of a lightweight fabric in folds falling one over another in random or zigzag fashion.
6.    a type of firework resembling a waterfall in effect.
7.    Chemistry. a series of vessels, from each of which a fluid successively overflows to the next, thus presenting a large absorbing surface, as to a gas.
8.    Electricity. an arrangement of component devices, as electrolytic cells, each of which feeds into the next in succession.
9.    Biochemistry. a series of reactions catalyzed by enzymes that are activated sequentially by successive products of the reactions, resulting in an amplification of the initial response.
–verb (used without object)
10.    to fall in or like a cascade.
–verb (used with object)
11.    to cause to fall in a cascade.
12.    Electricity. to arrange (components) in a cascade.

Cascades;

Mountain chain extending from British Columbia, Canada, south through Washington and Oregon to northern California. It is known for its many volcanoes.

1. A waterfall or a series of small waterfalls over steep rocks.
   2. Something, such as lace, thought to resemble a waterfall or series of small waterfalls, especially an arrangement or fall of material.
   3. A succession of stages, processes, operations, or units.
   4. Electronics A series of components or networks, the output of each of which serves as the input for the next.
   5. A chemical or physiological process that occurs in successive stages, each of which is dependent on the preceding one, and often producing a cumulative effect: an enzymatic cascade.

[^][?][:D][?][^]
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2009, 11:41:59 pm »
lol,  you like playing with words like I do.

I often say,  Welcome to Paradox :D
or for that matter,  heaven is paradox.
or paradox lost lol :)

if you think about it,  evil was already in the garden of eden, it was when eve that took notice of it that it materialized through adam.

the black pixels were already there from the beginning, but they had no real meaning to adam and eve until they took notice of it and gave it a value of nothing.  1's and 0's

left hemisphere and right hemisphere of the brain,
reason vs imagination ...a natural struggle.

if you ask me,  I think I am blessed,  I've had the unique opportunity to observe some extreme things that I believe merit reasonable explanation.  It was all in the pixels and how we look at them.

the only thing 2012 will bring is clarity, we have the technology. :)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 11:54:14 pm by ricky »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2009, 11:53:43 pm »
On this date in history ******* made the first pendulum.

I can tell you the date but I can not tell you the year or what happened. but Identifying left from right was part of the process...

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2009, 11:55:33 pm »
it's quite profound if you really focus on the right pixels. :)

you are blessed to see more pixel images than others,  never ever look at that as a drawback,  you simply have more reason to do more homework.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2009, 12:02:43 am »
quote:
Originally posted by ricky

it's quite profound if you really focus on the right pixels. :)

you are blessed to see more pixel images than others,  never ever look at that as a drawback,  you simply have more reason to do more homework.

I was told I have many Homes, the work is never ending and self perpetuating..

One can't live in the 'Latent' you must refer to the 'manifest' as well

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2009, 12:05:48 am »
and i ask you with occam's razor in my hand,  what in life could possibly give your mind the understanding to see things others cant, how could you possibly learn what wasn't taught to you, what does your subconscious know that you don't  ?

things just don't come from nowhere.  

If walls could talk.....forensics experts make a living off of listening to walls.

so don't tell me what i saw,  I saw it and i want a reasonable explanation,  I don't want to pretend i did not see it,  or hear it myself. I often look for it in the shower, when i let the water sing to me for ideas to make new songs.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 12:17:36 am by ricky »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2009, 12:18:11 am »
quote:
Originally posted by ricky

and i ask you with occam's razor in my hand,  what in life could possibly give your mind the understanding to see things others cant ?

things just don't come from nowhere.  

If walls could talk.....forensics experts make a living off of listening to walls.

so don't tell me what i saw,  I saw it and i want a reasonable explanation,  I don't want to pretend i did not see it,  or hear it myself. I often look for it in the shower, when i let the water sing to me for ideas to make new songs.

Tis just a 'Glimpse' of where I go and what I do. I am in many places at once..I just try to not occupy the same space at the same time...
I was told I was 'smart' by a person who is further in life (both academic and age/experience) but I don't see it that way. I find it hard to accept. I am just me.

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2009, 12:22:09 am »
we need something to believe in. :)

love is a motivating force, but some people use love to kill, they love to kill.  More paradox.

is a glitch in the system a glitch or simply part of the system ?

the only perfect thing a human can ever do, is to love another imperfect human perfectly in his own imperfect way.

the idea that man is trying to create a perfect machine, should be a horror show, because our imperfections will show perfectly.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 12:25:01 am by ricky »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2009, 12:26:28 am »
A DOD research project?

AN evolutionary leap ?

A Defect??

you are welcome to speculate, I am offended sometimes, but it's not my fault.

one doesn't stand in God's light without being affected in one way or another...??

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2009, 12:27:45 am »
i get the shakes myself lol :x  literally....its overwhelming at times.

but its already there in the tv,  it's not special to me,  the only thing special i think is like you,  i was tapped on the shoulder. :p
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 12:31:09 am by ricky »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2009, 12:32:51 am »
How did the man know he was tap dancing?

He had a sinking feeling... :)

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2009, 12:34:59 am »
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject. Actually, he keeps chiselling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Thus, contrary to other styles, being wise in Jeet Kune-Do doesn't mean adding more; it means to minimize, in other words to hack away the unessential. It is not daily increase but daily decrease; hack away the unessential.

On Bruce Lee's Philosophy of Jeet Kune Do.

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2009, 12:43:35 am »
is ai alive ?  i dunno,  my ex gf sort of isn't alive to me, so why should ai get any more credit than my ex gf ?  it wont stop either of them from existing no matter how I felt like looking at it.

whats more alive,  a newspaper,  an email,  twitter, a text, a thought, a computer im,  a haptek, or a person in front of you talking, or your best friend talking ?  when does the data matter the most to be considered alive ?

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2009, 12:45:58 am »
Have I , in the way of the Artisan , created an environment and condition in your mind through a digital medium?

Or are you hallucinating ?

DID 'IT' happen or is 'IT' a pigment of your imagination ?