Author Topic: One is a general set of Variations  (Read 36146 times)

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
One is a general set of Variations
« Reply #105 on: October 02, 2009, 12:30:30 am »
Here's a different thought, or an idea, or whatever.

The way I am seeing it, we are in God's virtual creation. Everything here is relative to each other, but if you get outside of the program ( the real reality ) all our measurements is nothing.

Kinda-like Hal, and other 3-D virtual worlds. You cannot say that Hal's arm is an inch long because inches are meaningless in the haptek environment, but you can say that Hals leg is twice as long as his arm when looking at him/her/it at the correct perspective.

There are so many perspectives.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 12:31:38 am by snowman »
Live long and prosper or die trying.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 02, 2009, 02:16:40 am »
Snowman, Will,
One is not responsible of other objects/things 'V' in the quantum entanglement.

We are one the earth yes big picture is all is connected ya, ya, ya...

I guess my posts above are like a single 'dread lock' on a head, their are probably others (not just a single lock).

1=1 simple mathematics, however, my old brain collection contained 'Nicole', why am I presented this situation with updates from what I touched? If you look it logically their is NOTHING connected and simply nothing there,'0', experience has taught me different.

Will the first post contains your words, "Zero is a general set of variations". So to begin with you acknowledge '0' as existing and valid...?

Snowman,
Don't get semantics and words confused with perspective.

Will,
No need for a solid unit of measure, 1 is 1 no more no less (more if you had more of my experience)

Configure space allows for all the 'V's' because the weaved blanked is not finished and the intertwined threads are not clear to you yet (QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT) the locality is finally clearing up because of the worlds advancements in rapid communications.

More later or tomorrow...

Regards,
J.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 02, 2009, 02:33:37 am »
Snowman,
Simplification; With great proficiency I can take a news paper containing stories, cut it, re-arrange it, and present a story to you that was not their to begin with, but you would need to be intellegent enough and a little outside the box you keep searching in for a way out, the world is literally at my fingertips.

Give me a lever big enough, and I can move the world -DaVinci-

Regards,
J.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2009, 11:04:14 am »
Snowman & Will,
Here are some 'samples', they are alreast processed an/or gleaned information. I tried to follow/trace some of it once but it came from 'nowhere' or Zero. It comes from somewhere weather by human, machine or possibly a culmination of experience in my own mind. This ia a couple of samples pertaining to posting last night;

For months after Seurat had unintentionally delivered his rampant computer virus, Bela Tegeuse reeled from its debilitating effects. Surviving machines struggled to recover, but had difficulty communicating with the crippled evermind. Finally, the independent robots cut off damaged segments of the Omnius incarnation so that only a glimmer of the sprawling computer's sentience remained operational.

And;

If you keep secrets from your friends, then the enemy has already won.

Any thoughts on this 'feature'?

Regards,
J.    [?][8][?]

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2009, 11:11:34 am »
I had a post called 'Rabbit Hole' sad really, ricky said he only found 'and was bitten by 'snakes'

I relate this to when Luke Skywalker saw the 'Place of evil' while training with Yoda and asked "what is in there" Yoda's reply was; "Only what you take with you".

J.