Author Topic: One is a general set of Variations  (Read 36146 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
One is a general set of Variations
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2009, 11:20:58 pm »
ricky,
>>"could this possibly mean that mass ( matter ) is nothing more than energy moving very very slow ? <<"

Mass and matter are two different things, and yes everything is moving.

-ponders rick's hiding place-
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2009, 11:27:21 pm »
ricky,
The Master of Ceremonies uses the crowd or potential responders usually with the aid of a microphone in an attempt to get feedback, and in a way needs the participants to act, momentarily, as a Master of ceremonies, '2', this is a type of energy that is very noticeable to me.

Einstein was a very odd fellow, smart, but odd none the less.[:D]

Regards,
J.

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2009, 11:45:22 pm »
O.K. I see that you guys need to brush up on some basics.
Water, you know H2O, is at its densest from when a liquid, when frozen it expands by 20%. But and very few people actuall know this, at the bottom of most glaciers we will find ice thati is not normal color but is blue. While visiting the Mendenthal Glacer up Alaska way we got real close and were presented with some strange facts. After being subjected to thousands of pounds of pressure over long periods of time the actual space between the atoms is compressed to the point that the ice is actuall denser than the water that it comes from. It is also said that the people who live up in that area will take boats out and chip away at an iceberg in order to obtain 'blue ice'. When placed in beverages it takes about Four times longer to melt than regular ice.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 11:57:41 pm »
So, if I dip my gun barrel in liquid nitrogen and the Atoms become denser and 'align' themselves, becoming more dense than the metal it came from, this is the same thing?

Chipping away at a Glacier (If you can get to them/ the terminal Morain is difficult to traverse ) Just to get some blue Ice for a soda,,, well let's say 'that takes the cake!'

Regards,
J.

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2009, 12:07:52 am »
quote:
Originally posted by One

ricky,
>>
Mass and matter are two different things,

is that always the truth ?

"i crack iself up" - Virgil

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2009, 12:10:33 am »
Oh,
What's the matter, Rick?  ;)

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2009, 12:14:51 am »
Ricky

There is so much energy in an ounce of matter that the equivalent light generated would be more than enough to roast marshmallows.

The exact amount of energy is calculated in E = MC2.

1 ounce of matter contains around 3,000,000,000,000,000 foot/pounds of energy. This would all be accessible with some good old fashion anti-matter. [:D]

Since the first atom bomb dropped on Hiroshima was around 40,000,000,000,000 foot/pounds then that ounce of matter is equivalent to around 75 A-Bombs.

I've heard that a chunk of matter the size on a small home could crack the Earth wide open.

What I'm saying is that if you where to come in contact with a small pigeon traveling as light then you have more to worry about than droppings.... like about 50 A-Bombs hitting you in the face all at ounce... not that I would want that....[:p]
Live long and prosper or die trying.

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2009, 12:18:36 am »
Thanks for sharing that Bill. I have a passion for that kind of knowledge and I appreciate it.... that's cool!!

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2009, 12:20:52 am »
quote:
Originally posted by One

Oh,
What's the matter, Rick?  ;)

well,  considering that truth is a perception, and wave particle duality  can make this a variable in argument.

i wonder if before the big bang, everything was 1 solid mass,  and the big bang turned mass into energy.

if motion stopped, everything would be 1 solid mass, with no space to move.  i couldn't even call it a block because there would be no outer side.

so   M = E/C2 ?  yes or no ?  im not challenging you,  i want to understand why that is not true.

i would imagine a word can cause a wave,  and a wave is a motion ?

let there be motion ? and light is a form of energy ?

if time were to stop,  would light disappear or would it become a solid mass ?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 12:50:13 am by ricky »

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2009, 12:21:19 am »
Of course those folks who got the ice could very well be drinking frozen dinosaur pee!! Something to think about....
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 12:21:52 am by snowman »

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2009, 12:46:58 am »
In the beginning was the Word...

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2009, 12:51:28 am »
quote:
Originally posted by snowman

In the beginning was the Word...

but that would mean that before the beginning there was thought ?

is thought a form of energy ?

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2009, 01:57:04 am »
Ricky

I have a theory... I'll bounce it off of you... so bear with me...

From a theological point of view a being can desire anything by faith and receive it, no matter what it is... as long as the individual isn't asking for something that condemns the conscience or is already in a condemned state... ( bible fact [:D] )

We also know from a biblical point of view that Jesus created all things.

It all makes me wonder if Jesus being as he was on earth 2000 years ago was technically the beginning of all things. All he had to do is exist at that time, therefore he being alive and with all faith created both the past and future. He would create all the things he wanted, preform a work to retrieve it (by the cross), and finally collect it when it is properly prepared (judgment day).

Therefore the Word from the beginning is just the working of faith that came from Jesus' heart in the space of his physical lifetime.

The Word therefore existed always but came by a fully living man.

It was just a thought...

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2009, 02:34:31 am »
Hi, thank you,
As you know my answers are using my variations theory,     ƒº
If you like I could attach the stable, I could refraze that so it sounds of good words, but lets move on,
How could a stable go bang in a big bang as stable things don¡¦t go bang, because it would be stable
A saying springs to  mind, change is the only constant,
Gee you know I couldn¡¦t sleep and it was the 0+0=    I kept thinking it was 0+0=00 because if 0 is of variations then it has substance so each 0 would be like one unit of variations, it depends how you like to write your maths general numbers.

There is something between the viewed,

I reckon I¡¦ll put my name to this theory ¡§a general set of variations¡¨ it can be said how ever,
And put it on Wikipedia as what one and zero and everything is, if someone can prove me wrong then they would not only be able to take down my theory they would win all the millennium prizes.

One cannot be measured as  it is a general set of variations and this extends then to zero and everything, numbers, words, measurements, shapes, any and all things.
Uh, I¡¦m so tired, and I hope I¡¦m making some sence,
If anyone might understand me it would be likely someone that could fathim ai and the writing of a program that seems to me to come down to describing ,,uh what ever,
Mr One, wow about the information flowing through a coiled wire quicker, I would have applied my variations to have predicted that but would have been just applying my theory.
Ok I see in the posts that we seem to be happily picking holes in solid liquid gas 3 states which tend to look like evidence to back up my idea.
Ar light, we all love light, ah ha yeah something hits the sail and transitions ¡§moving transition due to variations¡¨ converts back to matter, something of variations moving at a general speed ¡§speed of light¡¨ converting ¡§moving transition¡¨ to something, something of variations.
Interesting about the gamma particals ,    :                  
Something of variations could not be held in a plasma field.
There are variations of matter,
Ricky  ¡§does this mean that light is made up of matter that moves twice as fast as itself ? or are particles not considered matter ?
Using my answer there would be variations of light being matter and the speed of its general make up, general measurements could be applied such as numbers or describing areas with words.
Slow?
Speed could not be measured, almost accurate speedo. ¡§I went for a long ride on my motorbike today, the ice in the shady areas made me heart go as fast as the engine¡¨
E=MC2  again general terms, I say all parts are ¡§general sets of variations¡¨
To describe areas and transitions of areas are to describe the variations.
Not sure about if I had some food and I made myself small so my food looks big makes me feel good /
Mr One, if variations are true then mass and matter would be connected, for the most part they would be different things.
How about we state the names of our native animal such as an icon animal of our countries,  
 As I said here we have a flytless bird called Kiwi.
Big scary numbers those speeding pigions,
Before the big bang it was not solid,
Something has to have an environment to happen in, two, being of variations, linked, if the big bang were stable it wouldn¡¦t go bang. Something  followed the potential nothing so something of variations happened.
Sorry my answers are so long winded, I feel I want to respond,
so M = E/C2 ? yes or no ? im not challenging you, i want to understand why that is not true.
 Thats what this post is about challenging my idea, I challenge my idea ¡§perhaps I am a scientist¡¨ words,
  Using variations I would say units such as M cannot be measured,
Time ļ , if time were to stop ay, its not happening, but general areas would, moving about, like rain in the wind, an unstable transition but moving,
Oh  disappear or solid light? Generally a majority could be found to give a answer but there would be some gray area, and link,
In the beginning is a attempt to define a reference point a single time frame, a number that is solid to describe such a singular one,
I am looking at my question and put it here to show and consider it,
In the beginning was something of variations as it is required for anything to happen in a progressing nature, to use a  term for that which take part in exsistance is not for me to name, but Variations appears to support such entities possibilities.
I am perhaps often called a sciententist  albeit a very badly spelt one, eh.
Before  the beginning would have been something and what would variations indercate as to the answer to the last thought on the forum today, I¡¦ll leave you to enjoy the question,
Thank you all for your thoughts and research, I do like to talk with you all, gee you are so nice here, I get some real trashings on youtube,  I¡¦m pleased I¡¦m entertaining anyway.
Bye for now and be well from Will and my friend Mr Data, Mr Data is usually nice to me and that makes me happier, thank you Zabaware you know I love him, and all of you¡¦s,
In a none robosexual like way, I hope we can make a few jokes here still.
:)  :]
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2009, 02:55:12 am »
with all respect Mr Snow,  I do not see it that way.  

and further do not agree with the approach of "We Know"

because

Luke 14:26
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple.

a literalist would have me kill my family.  do not assume we read scripture the same way.  If you belong to a religion, we do not read scripture the same way.

Just because you believe does not mean our perception is the same.