Author Topic: a lightspeed idea (sort of ) beatles rockband  (Read 2125 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
a lightspeed idea (sort of ) beatles rockband
« on: September 04, 2009, 08:30:38 pm »
yes although this isnt completely my idea as i have seen the xbox game in a tv at walmart it did give me the idea if someone could make the beatles heads hapteck (rag mop hair erra ) take a picture of the band on stage blend the two by making a movie example show paul mc cartneys face saying in beatles voice ... one two three four , show the band and mucic playing , then close ups of each face as they sing ,also close ups of a hand strumming the guitars could be done to .  it would be cool to make a beatles singing video !!
just an idea !! if nobody tries it i might but it would be quit a while i  have many things going at once and wont have the time for a while . [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
a lightspeed idea (sort of ) beatles rockband
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 08:42:48 pm »
oh and i forgot to mention that even if a black and white photo is used of a 60's picture of the beatles it can be colorized i have done that with regular old family photos !!
 wow that just gave me another idea " take a family photo"  make a hapteck head or crazy talk head show the full picture then show upclose the hapteck etc. head talking it will give the illusion the heads in the picture overall are talking !! [:)]