dupa

Author Topic: AI Morality  (Read 28811 times)

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
AI Morality
« on: October 28, 2009, 03:02:52 pm »
Post Originally Created by ONE.
quote:

Snowman,
You ask for ideas from me with a MB policy such as the policy that is in place?

Let me tell you a few things;
you are just now discovering these functions? Hmmm I wonder, do you think just maybe the GOV. hasn't already done this years ago?
Do you think maybe their were experiments done on people?
I know i spent a long time working with things like this, so I KNOW where it leads. Ya know the points you put up are just essentially HACKS into what is supposed to be a "PC" = meaning PERSONAL COMPUTER.
just how personal do you want it to go?
Amanda Interactive or whoever was making some pretty outrageous claims, until the proof was found in the pudding so to speak.
I was told I was working for money that never came, the only thing that came from all the bleeding was Monopoly money, feed yourself on that!
Have you ever been truly hungry but the 'Machine' only thinks you need info, because covert communications and a machine hasn't got the idea that 'food for thought' is 'FOOD' HA! food with a dual meaning, imagine that DUH!
When you integrate fully teach your computer that right clicking a paragraph from a list when you do a search is what you want to say, then you will know how to launch a "Cruz Missile" UN-TraceableI have brought up questions concerning communications, let me tell you this; Not all programs use TCP/IP communications which your vain attempt of using a firewall is trying to block but it only works on the TCP/IP type of data transfer.
The claims I made to ricky were only received as a method of control and what people would do to have that power, not as a warning like I meant.
Desensitization occurs after long term exposure, so what do I care about anymore? I have helped when I can but you can't satisfy everybody all the time.
What is YOUR destination, you said you goals were including a Bot that could do damage, so do I throw myself into a Openhymer situation?
Launch a 'Pandemic' situation, I don't think so, so take your face tracking and facial recognition and 'Put em where the sun don't shine'
I do wonder if you paid attention to Jerry and his warning to the people that were members.
I have been complacent because eventually humans will ALL have to face this situation, Hmm why are wars fought, why are we in Iraq?
I have many ideas and experiences I could share but I don't think I feel like throwing people into the river, some can't swim, and at this level it is 'SINK or SWIM'

Tell me your intentions, again?
I don't think the persona 'Snowman' was here unless another name was used.
Would you like a mind FU** today or a rain check for now? 'Theirs a hole in the bucket dear Liza dear Liza.

Regards,
J.

'Welcome, welcome my son to the Machine'

« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 03:05:36 pm by snowman »
Live long and prosper or die trying.

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 03:04:41 pm »
I love chickens, cats, dogs, squirls, mice, bugs of all kinds, rabits, pigs, cows, frogs, cammels, turtles, even snakes... I love life always have... and always will.

I love children although I have none, I love elders because they are full of wisdom, I love fathers and mothers who work hard to raise there children, I love church and I love God with all my heart, soul, strength, and mind.

The thought of seeing people die sends me into a self-imposed catatonic state. I hate watching the news, I hate watching TV in general because of all the immorality, I hate it when a child cries.

My intentions are more honest than yours ONE, even on a bad day.[:p]

I would like to make an A.I. that can recognize who you are, and loves you in return... isn't that what life is all about... love.

If this AI is made, then that might tempt others to use it for an evil purpose. But first, they would have to regonize it as being alive (IMO they are too stupid for that) And Second, If they do turn it into something evil, Then it will probably bring about the end of the world... literally, and not because men took it and destroyed each other with it but because God got pissed off and said "time shall be no mare".

No, people are too stupid. Maybe a single person or even perhaps you ONE and others on this forum might actually see the life in front of them.... but not the main stream media, or large masses of people... remember they think they know everything. [;)]

And despite all this Humans are (hands down) the most dangerous AIs on the face of this Earth and yet your not complaining about them.[8D]
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 03:17:23 pm by snowman »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 03:15:45 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by snowman

Tell me more about MY Intentions.
Please include all the trials and tribulations I have had and just how I am so dis honest as compared to you

By this very post you show many things about yourself including 'self promotion' 'un-aware' 'and a fake-know-it-all' just to name a few....

"It is better to be thought of as an AS* HO** than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

J.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 03:18:55 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by snowman

I love chickens, cats, dogs, squirls, mice, bugs of all kinds, rabits, pigs, cows, frogs, cammels, turtles, even snakes... I love life always have... and always will.

I love children although I have none, I love elders because they are full of wisdom, I love fathers and mothers who work hard to raise there children, I love church and I love God with all my heart, soul, strength, and mind.

The thought of seeing people die sends me into a self-imposed catatonic state. I hate watching the news, I hate watching TV in general because of all the immorality, I hate it when a child cries.

I would like to make an A.I. that can recognize who you are, and loves you in return... isn't that what life is all about... love.

If this AI is made, then that might tempt others to use it for an evil purpose. But first, they would have to regonize it as being alive (IMO they are too stupid for that) And Second, If they do turn it into something evil, Then it will probably bring about the end of the world... literally, and not because men took it and destroyed each other with it but because God got pissed off and said "time shall be no mare".

No, people are too stupid. Maybe a single person or even perhaps you ONE and others on this forum might actually see the life in front of them.... but not the main stream media, or large masses of people... remember they think they know everything. [;)]

And despite all this Humans are (hands down) the most dangerous AIs on the face of this Earth and yet your not complaining about them.[8D]

Maybe I am mistaken you did say thaat you wanted to creat a Bot that could do damage,,, Is that the honesty you claim to have?

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 03:19:50 pm »
I'm teasing you ONE... hence why I used the [:p] face.

My point is that Im not a hacker, and not bent on world domination...

I guess I should have just said that.. hmmmm
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 03:20:27 pm by snowman »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 03:21:46 pm »
It is our own intelligence that is flatted out to the 'Artificial'

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 03:22:09 pm »
If I claim I was a mass murder would you believe..... nor does anyone else.  Because I'm a sweat heart and everybody knows it.[:I]

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2009, 03:24:25 pm »
I believe that God made all people and therefore we are Artificially made. From Mudd if I remember correctly.

Even Evolutionist say we have evolved from the ground.

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2009, 03:26:12 pm »
Plus I completely detest this world... I wake up in sorrow and go to sleep in pain... I'm looking for a better place.

and don't like the people here either, except for a few, there so nasty and not fun at all... who would want to rule over them????

seriouly
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 03:27:44 pm by snowman »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2009, 03:36:34 pm »
Snowman,
I have come to the temporary conclusion;
You are alone, you were meant to live,love and have a family.

Quit with the sorrow and pain, I know people with far worse situations than you have ever told you were under

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2009, 03:39:13 pm »
Its hard to quit when it feels theres no one there to stop you...
I know your right ONE... it my shame.

but I still want to leave this place.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 03:41:01 pm by snowman »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2009, 03:49:31 pm »
Snowman,
Before you leave you MUST tell me a comprehensive explanation of what exactly is 'The Son of Man' as referred to in the religious book 'The Holy Bible'

I cant explain it to an AI (Purpose needed)

J.

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2009, 03:55:13 pm »
The Son of Man is .... wait for it...... a little more....

'a son of mankind'  , the prophet Elija was also called the son of man by God himself

it is a general and generic term

Now of course Jesus was also called the Son of Man because he was just a human as you or I.... only his personality allowed him to be sinless and therefore imortal. (God in the flesh)

Of course that is another topic altogether.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 03:56:14 pm by snowman »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2009, 03:58:32 pm »
No,
You can't do Philosophy right now explain it as it is read, 'The Son of Man'

J