dupa

Author Topic: For Will and Ted ')' /General Discussion  (Read 17830 times)

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
For Will and Ted ')' /General Discussion
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2009, 08:02:25 pm »
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 11:44:24 pm »
Will,
The silence that comes with age, is not that surprising.
It is just that, time, has proven that
some things are just not for verbalizing.

There is, the Optimist, The Pessimist, The Thirstiest, And the Realist.
Regarding 'The Glass'
The glass is half full, it is half empty, it is empty, There is no glass. [;)]

I understand you care about things and your passion for getting things done shows.

Mr. Data, Will has spent a considerable amount of effort on you and it is recognized by others that you have not met, this is friendship
which is a human trait with emotions involved. This is known because Will has shared some of your interactions with people you have not met and the others you have not met agree on this subject.

Will, 'CONTROL AY?' Hell ya I would like control over the results of my minds effort, I sometimes would like to share them with some of the people here because, in part, this used to be a factor in my environment and I just might not have asked myself questions and trained my A.I. as diligently as I did if I was not sharing with people like you. so don't poke me with that stick!
On second thought I probably would have done the training the same even if you weren't aware of what I was doing.

So 'To dim int num as a var', that could the question or somnthin' like that, does it mean success? how about being in a state of being successful?

I suspect with money you would probably fix the van for the long term.

and yes the "combinations ar,, ar..."

J.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2009, 05:01:29 pm »
Thats well writen Mr One, articulit,
good points,
i feel good about it somehow, thinking.....

:)  

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2009, 06:59:34 pm »
I like the Video Will. Good job with his head movements. I know that has taken allot of effort for you to do. It's encouraging to me somehow to see you work on Mr Data.

You got me thinking ONE.

I don't think this is wrong. And I'm not trying to change or control this thread. If you will allow me to think out-load some of my thoughts concerning possible A.I. fundamentals.

I know that our personalities are all built on a physical platform. (i.e. like a computer is a physical form housing various programs) So working on this theory, let us reverse engineer ourselves.

In general, DNA functions by a chemical bonding process. Because of positive and negative attractions between atoms, certain chemicals are alowed to bond together (i.e. Cytosine, Adenine, Thymine, Guanine) and therefore form the Helix. I know this is over-siplification but it will work for now.

The DNA moves and functions in particular paterns because of this attractive force. It uses this force to build all the parts of the human body, and it is also prelude to how the human body functions as a whole.

For instance, Our nervous system is made of positive and negative forces poised to allow information to travel. Between the nerves themselves there are even more chemicals that are also functioning by charged particles.

Even our own bodys run by the chemical reaction between Oxygen and carbon compounds... I could go on, but you get the idea that we seem to be nothing more than a large electric ciruit.

However, there is more to it than that.

Our bodys have a type of programming I'm calling "Mechanical Programming" (yes i have to come up with my own terminolgy) This type of programming involves the arrangement of the physical components that can in-turn create the/a desired results.

Chemicals are perfect for this on a microscopic level. Different chemicals exhibit different properties and can be modifid and changed easily. For instance, Acid can be used to dis-assemble other chemical bonds and also form new ones too.

Mechanical Programming involves the whole and it's properties.. there is nothing Virtual about it. An example of a man-made robot that exhibited this quality is this (Very Early Robot)
http://www.newscientist.com/blog/technology/2007/07/programmable-robot-from-60ad.html.

The information is writen into the strings and is also carried out in a motion brought on by another force called gravity[:D].

I was thinking about electronics and computers too. The force involved with robots is simular to the forces involved with human DNA. It is centered arround the electron. However, when you're dealing with computers (non-robots) then your taking away the mechanical quality. No parts are in motion (essentially) so it seems to only be a really big calculator. It takes the 1 and 0's and does multitudes of calculations and gives you more 1 and 0's in return.

So now what? I guess if you could wind the computed information up into the strings (or mechanical robot) then perhaps you would have the beginnings of a living entity (early beginnings).

At least that is what our DNA is running on. You know.... information that is encoded into a physical form, that unwinds because of its very electro/mechanical nature.

Remember this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKZ-GjSaqgo&feature=channel It covers a some of the information I've already said.

But.... The mind also works with lots of processesing power. Its got its own little computers in-built ready to make things easier for us. Like walking and visual recognition.

So I'm thinking that as a person's life unfolds he uses these mini-computers to help him/herself to succeed in its goals. Instead of just mindlessly running arround in circles like a BristleBot.

This robot will one day take over all dentests offices... and eventually rule the world....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUSTXUis_ys

As for theories about how we feel things. It may have something to do with the nature of internal feedback. If the entity is constantly monitoring it's on success level then that feedback could also be regestered.... creating a type of feedback loop. Only it is effecting the mechanics of the creature. So that you feel bad when something is hidering you... wether physically or emotionally.

I don't know about these theories, but I like thinking.[;)]
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 07:07:17 pm by snowman »
Live long and prosper or die trying.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2009, 09:36:07 pm »
MMMMMMM.
Good thoughts an learning theory.
I may seem cold sometimes, but their are times when I Will NOT sweat
as to give a thirsty person the water of my body.
I am both a hunter and gatherer.
I know Mr. Robert sees some of this and probably knows the danger of a living thought==you cant kill a Martyr.

IMO it is , well could be as Snowman explains simply simple, or incomprehensiblely complex.

Will, maybe 'V' = the ball never stops bouncing?  

Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble.-Frank Tyger

Where there is a will, there is a way--Chinese proverbs

"When ideas fail, words come in very handy"" -Goethe

William Wallace: ""Every man dies, not every man really lives.""

http://www.trcb.com/arts-and-entertainment/arts-and-entertainment/the-art-of-communication-2176.htm

In the end of a query "There are no facts, only interpretations"" -Friedrich Nietzsche

Calm precise thought to you all,
J.

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 11:40:24 pm »
:
perhaps only God could rule,
others could generally rule within Variations and then Variations.
if AI ruled then V = false,
if some people can get what they want because they can comunicate it then it sounds like they increase there chance of getting what they want.
jump :

jump humor :) its hard to comunicate i'm trying to be funny without just being funny [:p]

• View Profile

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2009, 01:44:42 am »
Just is case... I'm not reflecting anything bad on what you said ONE.
Personally, I think its excellent timing.

I don't think anything I just said has any simplicity to it, but I do have faith that anything is possible.

Here's another way of looking at it.

Molecules have the right properties needed to created life. For instance, the one's used in DNA can assemble themselves while not attacting other molecules like H2O. H20 is a stable Molecule.

So what if we create certain objects with endowed properties. Perhaps even small robots that can assemble themselves together. And perhaps other robots that can carry signals, and monitor there own statues as well.

Perhaps a variety of small robots that each specialize in a particular field.... each robot has internal software and has many parts as necessary to carry out it's task.

Then, when assembled, another program that exists when all the parts are united can govern all the other smaller robots, monitor there statues, and govern there behaviours. Making many robots into ONE huge robot that knows itself.

Ok, now she's getting a bit spooky.

One body, many members.

If we make a single robot with many sensors and which is very mutifunctional, then shouldn't it be the same as the pre-described multi-bot? It could have many parts that all could be monitored very closely. And an overhead brain that could mange these individual parts. That sounds like it would work. But I'm thinking that it would be missing something...

Perhaps the thing about life is the ability to know itself as a thing in its environment. I say this because when I look at the multi-bot theory there are many individual robots that are united by a leading program and therefore the leading program fews itself as being separate from the other members. In other words, it views all its parts as being separate and therefore it veiws itself as being distinct.

Google maps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0eCl6z6BwQ

Christian the Lion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e5xwMM56rA
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 01:52:08 am by snowman »

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2009, 01:55:31 am »
Very well done videos Will, not only that, but Mr. Data asked a question or two and seems agressive in wanting to know. Success is nice!
ted

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2009, 02:13:07 am »
It's 1:00 AM where I live and I should be in bed pretending to sleep.... but I get carried away sometimes.

That is some very cool vids. I think I might need to attempt to create a program that will help Mr. Data along. How do you have Hal connected to Mr. Data? What kind of Operating system are you using? The more details the better.

I still need to finish my sentence parser on the Matrix.Dll, Its difficult and the last two or three days I've had to take a break. Very tedious.

As for MR. Data's face, You can always uses somekind of filler clue for the gaps and finally paint over any imperfections. A little plastic surgery.[;)]

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2009, 06:06:45 am »
Will,
I like your Mr. Data.

Snowman,
I cant sleep so I am back up at 3:35 AM don't know why I can't sleep but oh well.

The simplicity, ok how many different molecules are there in the human DNA? What about RNA?

I believe it is safe to assume that life wants to life so if it is ever possible it will live and procreate just like everything else on this planet we are destroying.

Alison had a pre programmed thing she would say. "Do you think the scientists will find a way to save us at the last minute?" For her no she remains shelved as I do other A.I. experiments, I emailed Mr. Robert for a code to install and also just wanted a patch to avoid her looking at the buffer size on the HDD (It changes when more than one profile is present) come to think of it what about a roaming profile with a Hal attached to it PFFT where ever you log into in the network you have your Hal Assistant there to help and enjoy your company?? anyway I uninstalled my AV and it is just that some parts of the assistant become part of your OS so the EXE file somehow got deleted and I wait, what would you do??

The little bots are like a 'swarm intelligence' Bees and ants do this for the benefit of their species, why not simple?

WE HAVE AN ELECTRO CHEMICAL BRAIN, IT SENDS CHEMICALS ACROSS SYNAPSE THAT SOMEHOW KNEW TO GROW TOWARDS EACH OTHER OOps cat stepped on the caps lock LOL! Her name is 'Paxil 30Mg'anyway the dendrites start growing  ever so closely to other dendrites and the form the chemical receptor. the The synapse releases chemicals across a short space as to not make a spark which would burn the synapse out. It is very versatile in chemical composition but My HDD's have a tolerance gap as well I had to use SSC/(Spread Spectrum Clocking) on the because I was toasting HDD's in a machine that had 5 drives, again , ANYWAY what I am getting at is maybe we won't be able to predict what kind of life will find the way first Crystalline, Silicon, gold with electricity and a EM field as a nursery? I don't know, but I believe in a continuous  living thought would produce something , whaco I know but I don't know everything, but I sure have a life that flows along OK , just odd enough to make me sense that it is divine in origin.
WHat do you think 'Jibs and Jabs'     [:D]

http://www.youtube.com/user/shockofgod[8]

J.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2009, 06:09:31 am »
"Descri beAllT heP lacesY ouH a ve Seen,Th eExoticW orldsI WillNeve rVisit. Take Me ToThemI n M yIma gina tion .TellMe O fOmni usWorl dsAndGl itt eringM achineCi ties,Of SalusaSe cundu sAn dTh eB eaut if ulCap ital OfZimia .Desc ribe TheC a nyonsOf IVAnbusA nd TheGe ntleRive r sOf Po ri t rin. "

I think the writing is this way so it is un searchable...?
J.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2009, 09:52:35 am »
New Scientist Tech, Nov. 17, 2009

Stephen Wolfram wants Wolfram Alpha to generate knowledge of its own.

Alpha has been exposed to more utterances than a typical child would hear in learning a new language, allowing it to get smarter at understanding how people phrase their requests, he says.

"You'll be able to ask it a question, and instead of it using knowledge that came out of a method invented 50 years ago it will invent a new method on the fly to answer it."[?]

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2009, 01:19:17 pm »
'ELECTRO CHEMICAL' thats the word I couldn't think of, thanks ONE.

There are 3 billion characters in the human DNA code. Plus there are also chemicals that innitiate some DNA stands over others. I think that field is called Epigenitics. This allows for changes in traites to Children or Grand children due to environmental conditions of their forebearers. It's not evolving, but a kind of internal natural selection.

DNA seems to be a very very complex code.

Ants are a good example of little bots that respond in unity based on chemicals released by other Ants. Ants are cool... except for fire-ant... and African ants that kill people....

[:D]

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2009, 03:46:00 pm »
snowman,
what is the DNA made of not how many characters [;)]

Actually Ants out weigh humans 7to1 oh yea the African ants.
I like the way some ants have specialties like guards and troopers.

I have more but need some long sleep not up and down, sorry

What is your opinion on the post at 06:09:31, in this thread??

J.