dupa

Author Topic: a funny idea  (Read 4678 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
a funny idea
« on: December 28, 2009, 05:08:21 pm »
i had a funny idea come to me , i have seen people make animal looking stuff , it would be soo cool if we could make a full body animal like a dog and write commands that when words were used (like the hapswap file ) would trigger body movements and barks , growls etc. panting (ogg real sound files ) . i have seen some virtual pets before but just think that would be cool if anyone could have done that . i would have even worked on the comands and ogg sounds etc. for it just think you could call your dog and it would come closer lick its tongue out , bark , whimper ,mention the mail man and he would growl lol  etc. ! oh well enough dreaming back to work lol !

Carl2

• View Profile
a funny idea
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 07:14:48 pm »
If your interested I know Haptek has morphs for the characters, can't remember dogs but there is a tiger morph that could be converted to a mean looking tiger.

lightspeed

• View Profile
a funny idea
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 10:33:59 am »
but what i am talking about is not just a face or torso but a complete animal body , that way kinda like using the hapswap file we could make it interact with trigger words we use when speaking as an owner to a pet !!! still think it would be so cool to be able to do this !!![:)]

sybershot

• View Profile
a funny idea
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 11:23:02 am »
Not a funny Idea, but a great Idea, to use the character window for a virtual pet area. I for one like it. Sorry I don't have people putty or the haptek character add-on to attempt to design one.

lightspeed

• View Profile
a funny idea
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 02:06:01 pm »
thanks sybershot yeah i am always thinking up something new also if this could ever be done and "if" this virtual pet character could be used same time as a regular character (by sizing it as we can with the people characters ) just think our favorite girl or guy character could even have a pet close by that when different trigger words are used by us or hal character it would make the little dog bark , wag its tail jump up and down , go left and right , lick out its tongue ,etc.
 who knows maybe someone on here may have the talent to pull this off , i have seen some people create untra realistic animal character head and shoulders the same could be done with a full body but it also needs this code etc. to be created to pull this off and be able to use a hap type commands to trigger effects . [:)]

sybershot

• View Profile
a funny idea
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 12:11:19 am »
if some one does create this, I hope the make it where you can feed them when they get hungry. When there hungry they might growl or put on a sad face until fed. maybe they can even add in a patting feature to make pet happy as well. just some suggestions if someone who knows how to do this feels creative.

lightspeed

• View Profile
a funny idea
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 09:37:20 am »
well i like the idea to but i wouldn't hold my breath that someone is able to create it , but who knows we can only keep our fingers crossed for the future ![:)]

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
a funny idea
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 06:36:59 am »
Here's something I came across today :

http://www.foopets.com/
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 06:37:40 am by freddy888 »

lightspeed

• View Profile
a funny idea
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 09:48:40 am »
thats pretty cool freddy yeah thats along the lines of what i was talking about that it would be nice if we had something like that and could work off of triggered words like the hapswap file we just did . you could say roll over and the dog would roll over , speak and the dog would bark , etc.
 nice find ![:)]

sybershot

• View Profile
a funny idea
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2010, 06:42:03 pm »
great find, thank for the link

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
a funny idea
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2010, 08:17:39 am »

Be sure you read carefully the terms of agreement before you download.