dupa

Author Topic: a free web site program to pose a model  (Read 4396 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
a free web site program to pose a model
« on: July 27, 2010, 09:25:36 am »
i saw this on another website and thought some might be interested it's suppose to be free , it's probably limited some way but some may enjoy it anyway : :)

I don't know if this would interest anyone on here, but there's a site that offers FREE software where you can design and animate your own
very real looking girl(or guy, whatever you choose), you can decide the body shape, pose, hair color and facial expressions, the initial software
is free and they have six pages full of free software, here's a sample of what can be done with the software

you can use the free software to make hundreds of images or go ahead and buy the stuff to make even more,
the site can be found at http://www.daz3d.com/i/software/0?_m=d

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: a free web site program to pose a model
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 09:41:13 am »
YES Lonnie, this is old news. I also have the patch that makes the Victoria model more' customizable' the only thing left is the speech sync. I can dig out the patch from DAZ if any serious artists would like it. Any special requests I can go to DAZ directly next time I 'Fly' there. they mainly do renderings.

once again L.S. tries to put a site that somebody else mentions up as his/her own discovery, sorry Lonnie but it has been proven to be true.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 09:46:50 am »
sorry didn't know that someone had put it up already , i myself wasn't trying to take credit for it i just saw (and put in the writting what someone else on another forum had wrote about it . )  hey "one" is their anyway this can be used in hal "the daze characters , did you say the lip sincing is a problem ??

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 09:58:38 am »
Yes, the Daz 3d studios are a rendering studio and are very very advanced in their work, however the lip sync seems to elude their comprehension?? WTF I DUNNO LOL! but I do have the V4 or V5 model patch and can talk them into more goodies if their is an objective to be had.

Realize I am not coming down on you just razzing you AGAIN ;)

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 10:12:04 am »
thanks for clarifying that with me "one" sometimes although i have common sense at the same time i also only see things in black and white and sometimes don't know the difference until someone sys the difference as you have for sure , lol guess i have faulty circuits . the patch you speak of sounds interesting my e mail is airvair62@yahoo.com if you want to write further if you use your real name be sure in the e mail to put from "one" so i know who it is , thanks .  :)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 10:15:22 am »
OK,, Found it, and sent final letter w/attach, it is for the V4 model, I don't think Craig is their anymore, but please refrain from divulging where you got what you have.(It's Legal don't worry) jus trying to keep pro relations with them.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 10:29:03 am by One »

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 01:24:09 pm »
Yes old news, but still good news.

We have a thread going at Ai Dreams on this, mainly about the recent Daz Studio 3 release, there's other stuff there too.

Anyway, here's some of our experiments :  http://aidreams.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=3524.0

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 04:06:59 pm »
Just to add if anyone needs more info my wife has been working with renders for years now and posts on renderouisity (probably spelled it wrong) which works with Daz and Pozer renders and gives artists a chance to show their work off and to purchase starting characters that you can re-morph, change textures and props. Come to think of it I should have had her post instead of me. But there is a new AI that is using the program 'Poser' or Daz I believe for characters to work within their new projects and there is one AI project that has been using them for some time now. It all gets rendered in separate frames for the eyes and mouth to show expressions and a full body that is capable of limited movement. So basically if you have any of those products you can incorporate them into those AI programs. But the newer program has made some rendered characters to choose from already. I don't have a clue how smooth the characters run and what engines they incorporated but they do look good. It takes so much information I don't really get it myself to have these characters run smoothly. Also your own system would need to be pretty fast to render that much info but since I don't really know how they are using the characters I guess I will have to see for myself unless they do give my wife a shot at it. I introduced my wife to them for character development but haven't heard anything. She is great with characters but no real knowledge of incorporating them into a AI format.(SSSHH don't tell her I said that!)lol.

raybe

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 07:44:38 pm »
Raybe, their is a post on how to make an 'Agent' from pictures, probably have to search.. DON'T LET LONNIE fool you, their is experience there that is hidden and very cleverly I might add! GOTCHA L.S.!

The thing about 'Agents' is they have 'special' relations with 'servers' and ports of their own ;) :-X -J

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 10:22:34 pm »
One, I will have to make that one of my priorities because having my wife so involved with character morphing and rendering I would really like to get her involved some how.She has a decent machine working: Alien Aurora with I7Pent.,12 gig ram, dual Nvidia cards w/ SSI and 64bit Windows 7. Expensive but I'll tell you if neatness counts this machine is a '12'. The lay out is great, very efficient and cooling system really has a lot of different ways to optimize the machine and the load in all sections. Just really never saw a computer laid out so clean. Even when you try to build them yourself. Maybe a good idea , maybe not so good. But I'm sure I can work things out with her.

raybe

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2010, 12:23:36 am »
I am tired.
I would talk out loud to you but am not sure you would hear what I have to say.
I would write but the letters have no electricity to generate sound.
I would use a Microphone but "Their is no signal"
Emotion is all I am left with when the numbers are all used up.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile