Author Topic: American Money Crisis  (Read 18940 times)

raybe

• View Profile
Re: American Money Crisis
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2010, 12:39:39 pm »
snowman, can't thank you enough. That brought back some great memories and I,m glad I was able to share that experience. Pretty amazing back in the day. I would be at the race track almost every weekend then I grew into Formula One which became to expensive for me to travel and visit. I will watch Indy which is no wear near the expense. When I have time I am going to check the other links and info about the concept. Strange, I never even thought about 'you tube'. I think I have this strange perception of 'You Tube'.

raybe

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2010, 05:10:40 pm »

Rocket Man Flys Over Canyon

This rocket used Hydrogen Peroxide. It was difficult to explain what I meant to say. You can just about find anything on youtube, but you have to do allot searching sometimes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzP4A3P4Ov4
Live long and prosper or die trying.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2010, 05:24:16 pm »
I have a 'Theroy' in 'Rhetoric and Reader' -Money,Schools and just exactly who owes who what, in this country. (not good for others) Double Jepoardy money doesn't work. >:(
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2010, 06:00:11 pm »
One, great post and theory but try to get anyone of these institutes to admit to it. They all need money, they all want money, they all have budget cuts and not enough money and they prioritize themselves (can't blame them for that)  including our lovely government.

raybe