Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal 7.0

Charging to upgrade?

<< < (2/2)

V34:
well it was good to know the enhanced chat brian doesent start programs i am fixing to install the upgraded version this morning. and i really need for it to start programs.   even run bat.files or  scripts.

V34        I really have DSL   not a V34 modem.

Joel:
Well, I have to agree with Sociogod. I have had exactly the same experiences. The downloaded version was the best. But I bought the upgrade. So, 35 + 15 = 50.
And for some of us, that is a heck of a lot of money. I know that that is hard for most people to believe, but fifty dollars is a heck of a lot of money for me to spend on a weeks supply of groceries for the two of us. So.........

The troubleshooting page could have answers to the very problems being discussed in the forums, not only the ones that are there. There are problems besides sound cards. And oh, how does one now "teach" Hal from written  txt files like the old version. No mention. Well, had my say. Thanks.

PeeJay:
I have found it is easier to communicate with Hal if I speak or type in complete sentences.  Hal is here to learn from me as he is merely a reflection of my communication abilities.  The better able I am in paraphrasing a response or question to Hal, the better the response from Hal.  He learns from my input.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version