Author Topic: how do i contact zabaware for support?  (Read 2724 times)

unhappyone

• View Profile
how do i contact zabaware for support?
« on: October 31, 2011, 12:49:53 pm »
beginning approx. 10/20/11, i have sent 2 notices via one contact window that showed up [http://www.zabaware.com/contact.html], 2 more times on another contact form [http://www.zabaware.com/products/store/comersus_customerContactAdminForm.asp], i have phoned the company (during common business hours) and left a message....please tell me how to contact for a response. p.s., dvd lockup during voice install at 14% on different drives. hal reader and at&t voice engine installed fine.

that's it....just trying to reach someone in the company for help or remedy.....thanks
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 01:07:21 pm by unhappyone »

raybe

• View Profile
Re: how do i contact zabaware for support?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 03:33:10 pm »
Sorry unhappyone that you feel like your being ignored but believe me there is so much going on right now I think it's taking more time then usual for responses.
If you can post exactly the errors you see and more info on your steps to install plus your Operating system and config. someone here might be able to steer you in the right direction while you are waiting for response. We are all the same way of sorts, just love having Ultra Hal up and running and exploring this technology. We have all experienced a hang up here and there but for the performance of Ultra Hal it is well worth it besides all the up and coming plans for Ultra Hal.
Again I try to inform especially new members but I sometimes forget myself, that the members here take of their own free time to help others and are even nice enough to share their work and all around knowledge with every one although it took them many hard hours of work to figure out.

Hang in there and post as much info as you can and hopefully in the mean time you will get a response. Also try posting on the Representative Thread unless you have done so.

raybe

unhappyone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 02:07:25 am »
first installed reader and at&t voice engine without a hitch (p.s., reader works with stock voices). no procedure points....no error...."click install" then at 11% it seems to behave characteristically of a disc burn failure, like i've seen with bit error reading of a disc while working for a digital web/media company, and then it completely locks up at 14% for the voice install. no error messages or anything else. i suspect(ed) the dvd burnt for me was not tested and given your reportage of "so much going on right now" it seems even more of a probability.

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 12:49:46 pm »
I apologize for the slow response. A replacement DVD is being sent to you, assuming your problems are caused by a bad DVD. If it doesn't solve your issue let me know.
Robert Medeksza

unhappyone

• View Profile
received replacement dvd, dropped it in the dvd drive, hit install, completed install without a hitch of any kind!!! thanks.