dupa

Author Topic: a Lightspeed OBJECTS DETECTION plug in idea OR INPUT IDEA !  (Read 2310 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
a Lightspeed OBJECTS DETECTION plug in idea OR INPUT IDEA !
« on: November 22, 2012, 07:36:27 am »
I thought i would throw this out their i guess Art mentioned something about a camera that could detect objects made me think about a uhp plug in that could imitate object detection "OR" as someone else mentioned use the questions and answers input and have heal learn it .
I asked earlier on the temperature degree project that i had made into a plug in (not released yet by me ) about if i just used the word 33 degree's (for example ) in the input if i still have to use a question mark at the end (as it will just be basically not a question . And as such somebody wouldn't be writting "it's 33 degree's outside? (****with a question mark ) . So i need to know will it still work in the input if no question mark is used ? if so i can begin doing my temperatures degree in the input plug in .
   I can also if that's the case start an objects one to which of course would be a very big project and would have to be with a check off list on paper . etc. to catalog it all.
But i need to know about the question mark if it is needed in the input , then i wonder if their is a way that an input can be made that doesn't need the question mark but can still work in the same way and save to same area . ???
I hope i am making sense to others on this.  :) ;)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: a Lightspeed OBJECTS DETECTION plug in idea OR INPUT IDEA !
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 08:20:19 am »
I think Robert once said that Hal does NOT process punctuation like question and exclamation marks.
Perhaps he will weigh in on this.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: a Lightspeed OBJECTS DETECTION plug in idea OR INPUT IDEA !
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 12:00:47 pm »
if that's the case it will be easier placing certain info input as just words which will trigger the answer instead of having to put a question . this way i could do more with it, yes maybe robert will chime in about this so we will know for sure ...Robert oh brother ..where art thou??  ;)