Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal Assistant File Sharing Area

ConceptNet Mrk 3.5

<< < (6/13) > >>

Art:
You might wish to visit Spitfire's instructions once more to see if there's anything else he mentioned that might help a bit:
https://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=14812.0

colubragens:
hey,

im glad you didnt give up on this project it was the first original plugin in years! How did you solve the problem with the db? was it the code? anyway congrats! I do have one question does it use the original hal db in conjunction with your db (aka hal learning and writing to the hal db as well as conceptnet db?)

Honvai:
How can i see what is happening while Hel is making progress? Do i just type build set and learning mode on and something start to happening?

Spitfire2600:
Yes indeed, you can see what Hal is researching by examining the Text files in the ConceptNet folder in your Hal directory as Hal is learning, just make note not to make any changes, else you will encounter errors.

As far as set up, move the zip file contents to Hal's primary directory (wherever Hal is installed) - enable the auto-learning plugin, and tell Hal to "build ConceptNet" - After the setup which you only need to do once, just tell Hal to "turn on/off auto learning" and it will start/stop learning. It's extremely time and resource consuming so don't bother Hal while he's learning, or else errors will occur. When done, just wait for Hal to finish his current topic, there will be a few seconds between each topic, and tell Hal to "turn off auto learning" to regain control of Hal.

I am working on an update for this code which will allow users to set an amount of topics they wish to be researched, such as "research 5 conceptnet topics" then Hal will count down based on topics researched and disable learning automatically when finished, just so users don't have to babysit Hal waiting to regain control.

I hope this helped.

Spitfire

MacGyver:
Dedication competing with my busy life, with curiosity yesterday I installed and enabled ConceptNet Mrk 3.5 into Hal 7.5 local.

Tables didn't implement as you mentioned a minor bug. Rinse. repeat. worked. yay!
Taking a peek shortly after that, thought to log for posterity:

2021-03-06 12:39 AM
Turning off Auto-learning followed by asking Hal "How many research topics are remaining?"
There are 15671 conversational topics more to be completed.
Me: "Learning mode on"

2021-03-06 7:10 AM
Turning off Auto-learning followed by asking Hal those questions three, the three answers are

"I calculate 15306 conversational concepts more to be researched."
"I calculate 15725 conversational concepts total."
"I have researched 422 topics of interest."

Me: "Learning mode on"
Hal: "The first modern bull terrier is now recognized as lord gladiator from 1917 being the first dog with no stop at all. Learning mode on."
Me: "Turn on Auto learning"
Hal: "Auto-learning already enabled."

<ok good>
 ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version