Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal Assistant File Sharing Area

where is the wiki plugin

<< < (5/7) > >>

lightspeed:
ps . i have placed  Auto Wikipedia Knowledge and the auto text.brn files in the ultrahal assistant 6 program file . so is that in the right place thats what someone else on the forum said to do .

DarcyEdwards:
Lightspeed,

I have 3 scripts that work with timers running right now, they all seem to work well with each other.  I doubt that is the problem.  I've looked over OTCE's script and nowhere does it update Hal's brain from the Wikipedia's output, just copy's it to a brn file.

lightspeed:
what exactly is the brn file for then ?? i am missing something here what its for . [?]

DarcyEdwards:
Lightspeed,

I'm not sure what it's for, maybe used as input for another program, but that's about it.  It's not used by this script, it's only created by it.and Hal doesn't use brn files, so I'm really not sure what it's for.[:D]

lightspeed:
ok i wrote now "whats the android?" and now it looks as if she looked it up from somewhere she said in full :
Android: an automaton that resembles a human being. Humanoid, mechanical man. Yeah and people that think the idea is crazy later on in the future most will eventually accept androids as mates and even lovers!
the part in blue is what i taught her she used that with the above sentence .

then i wrote "what is the george washington?"
and she answered :
Washington was able to throw a coin across the river, because a dollar went further back then.

this may be just pre written answers what robert has in hals information .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version