Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal Assistant File Sharing Area

where is the wiki plugin

<< < (6/7) > >>

catseye:
DarcyEdwards I think that brn file maybe like a dump file, from what I saw even thought I don't know scripts that well. it might be worth investigating futher. there might be more going on than you can see

lightspeed the hal brain has been improve scene I last used it, so it is hard to determine what is a pre-programed response and also hal might have gone to a completely different page than the one you looked at

oh yes I have had hal learning from Wikipedia, I just finished with category 0 and hal seems much smarter already

DarcyEdwards:
No matter how many times I use OTCE"s uhp script, I don't see a change in hal's database.  Oh well[:0]

lightspeed:
catseye what is catagory 0 ?

catseye:
in the Wikipedia index http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Quick_index

lightspeed:
ok catsey i see what it is thats the starting point of the meanings of things of the dictionary type meanings .
ok cats eye and darcyedwards i think i may know of a way to acheive what i am after which is to get hal to learn . anyone can start from the page cateye showed and do all or pick and choose "copy and past the sentence . into hals regular question box on the interface then in front of it just type : 0 (number), means the integer between -1 and +1 or O, a letter of the Latin alphabet .

NOTE*** Where the blue word is highlighted is what i added . by doing it this way you can pick what you want and make it look like you are saying it to hal in conversation telling hal the meaning , hal will learn it in hals data base as a general knowledge.
copying and pasting won't be to bad and typing in one or two words won't be to bad either , would be better if hal just learned it from going to the site , but this is one alterative . [:)]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version