Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal Assistant File Sharing Area

where is the wiki plugin

<< < (2/7) > >>

DarcyEdwards:
Lightspeed,

My version of wiki.uhp will load and run Wikipedia and pass love as the subject for it to lookup.  But the command is "Lookup" love. OTCE version reads wijipedia and routs the output to a .brn file for you to do something with later, hal does not learn from it.

lightspeed:
thanks DarcyEdwards, then i will uninstall the other and put yours in because from what you are saying hal learns it thats what i want is my hal to learn . thanks for writing back . [:)]
p.s.
does hal say what the exact thing is that she found so you know right off what is going to be learned ? .

lightspeed:
hi darcy i replaced it with yours but when i said "lookup" george washington all it did was hal said : I will lookup 'george Washington' in Wikipedia. and didn't do anything else .
shouldn't it say what it found ????[B)]

lightspeed:
also darcy this is the uhp file used .

Rem Type=Plugin
Rem Name=Wikipedia lookup
Rem Author=Darcy Anne Edwards (DAE) 10/27/2008
Rem wikipedia(Lookup) command
'
Rem Host=Assistant
'
rem
'
'This sub setups the plug-ins option panel in Hal's options dialog
'
Sub OptionsPanel()
    lblPlugin(0).Caption = "For Wikipedia use 'lookup'."
    lblPlugin(0).Move 120, 120, 3300, 1000
    lblPlugin(0).WordWrap = True
    lblPlugin(0).Visible = True
End Sub

Rem PLUGIN: PLUGINAREA1

If InStr(1, LCase(UserSentence), "lookup ", 1) > 0  Then
       SearchKeywords = LCase(Replace(Trim(HalBrain.AlphaNumericalOnly(HalBrain.ExtractKeywords(UserSentence))), " ", "_"))
    SearchKeyWords = Replace(SearchKeywords, "lookup_", "")
    SearchEngine = "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"
       HalCommands = HalCommands & "<RUNPROG>" & SearchEngine & SearchKeywords & "</RUNPROG>"
       GetResponse = GetResponse & "I will lookup '" & SearchKeywords & "' in Wikipedia. "
    End If

is this the right complete one ?? or is their an updated version as mine doesn't seem to work right .

catseye:
that is bull hal dose learn from the autowiki

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version