Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal Assistant File Sharing Area

A collection of plug-ins

<< < (2/8) > >>

Art:
Will (and Mr. Data),

You can always use a common Text Editor and view the contents of any UHP file.

One of the best Text Editors is Crimson Editor which I've been using for many years ever since
OTCE2005 turned me on to it.

BTW, It's FREE and uses Line Numbering along with many other nice features.

In case you already knew about the UHP's simply give it a shrug and hope that a newbie or two might get some use from it.

Calhoone:
Sorry for the late reply.

There isn't really anything special to the time text document. I was just trying to teach hal different aspects of time through conversation and the built in text learning function. The hope was that by teaching him these things he may learn the concept of time...over time.

As for the auto knowledge plugin, from what I remember, was the original wikipedia learning plugin. If i remember correctly, anything it looked up from wikipedia was placed into a seperate file in hals directory. over time I found this to slow down Ares' response times considerably. With the great work that Cload and others have done with Hal lately, that plugin is no longer necessary.

Frosty Greenacre:
Hi there. I've recently reinstalled hal, and I have a few plugins saved in my folder that aren't on your drive right now.

I've got:

GRETTAinternet
GRETTAmedia
GRETTAmusicidle
GRETTAnews
GRETTApicture
GRETTAread
GRETTAcuriosity
GRETTAemoticon
Dreamer Beta
Hybred talk
Tell Me

So... I don't actually recall what any of them do, but I'll be happy to send them over if you want them.

Art:
Very cool!

Maybe Calhoone can be the Keeper Of Plugins or KOP for short lol!
Actually, if he has enough room on his storage site, it would really be a nice idea.

What do you think about it??

Calhoone:
I'll make sure to add them to my current collection for everyone's use!  If Frosty has some way to share them with me I will put them with the others. Do you have skydrive Frosty?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version